Kountze Lions and Newton Eagles "THE MAGIC 8 BALL SAYS.......?"

Wow...First congrats to Newton Eagles on an impressive win against East Chambers...If your a Lion fan that has to to kinda stick out in your mind all week! Kountze will have to try and find a weakness and capitalize and at the same time fix our own junk. Kountze will have to be near perfect to pull of a very big upset. Hope Newton comes into Kountze over confident with a 74-7 swagger. If so Newton could get a surprise and Kountze comes one step closer to making history. I think Kountze Defense will be the toughest Newton will face in district, so it's not going to be a blowout...the same goes for Kountze it's gonna be tough across the board. Special teams will be a factor as well as defensive points. Kountze defense has done a great job this year generating points. I think the score stays close with neither team scoring over 40 pts. In the end I gotta believe...Kountze 31 Newton 28. Good Luck to Both teams and may the Lord keep everybody injury free...GO LIONS! 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="sport1971" post="1299331" timestamp="1350138983"]
Wow...First congrats to Newton Eagles on an impressive win against East Chambers...If your a Lion fan that has to to kinda stick out in your mind all week! Kountze will have to try and find a weakness and capitalize and at the same time fix our own junk. Kountze will have to be near perfect to pull of a very big upset. Hope Newton comes into Kountze over confident with a 74-7 swagger. If so Newton could get a surprise and Kountze comes one step closer to making history. I think Kountze Defense will be the toughest Newton will face in district, so it's not going to be a blowout...the same goes for Kountze it's gonna be tough across the board. Special teams will be a factor as well as defensive points. Kounte defense has a great job this year generating points. I think the score stays close with neither team scoring over 40 pts. In the end I gotta believe...Kountze 31 Newton 28. Good Luck to Both teams and may the Lord keep everybody injury free...GO LIONS!
[/quote]

I admire your confidence in your team,But Kountze is totally out-gunned on both sides of the ball...Newton will take this one... Too much fire power.... ;)

Wow...First congrats to Newton Eagles on an impressive win against East Chambers...If your a Lion fan that has to to kinda stick out in your mind all week! Kountze will have to try and find a weakness and capitalize and at the same time fix our own junk. Kountze will have to be near perfect to pull of a very big upset. Hope Newton comes into Kountze over confident with a 74-7 swagger. If so Newton could get a surprise and Kountze comes one step closer to making history. I think Kountze Defense will be the toughest Newton will face in district, so it's not going to be a blowout...the same goes for Kountze it's gonna be tough across the board. Special teams will be a factor as well as defensive points. Kountze defense has done a great job this year generating points. I think the score stays close with neither team scoring over 40 pts. In the end I gotta believe...Kountze 31 Newton 28. Good Luck to Both teams and may the Lord keep everybody injury free...GO LIONS!
[/quote]

U Kountze fans are living in a fantasy world I see. You played Warren last night! Gonna b 65-8.

Wow...First congrats to Newton Eagles on an impressive win against East Chambers...If your a Lion fan that has to to kinda stick out in your mind all week! Kountze will have to try and find a weakness and capitalize and at the same time fix our own junk. Kountze will have to be [color=red]near perfect[/color] to pull of a very big upset. Hope Newton comes into Kountze over confident with a 74-7 swagger. If so Newton could get a surprise and Kountze comes one step closer to making history. I think Kountze Defense will be the toughest Newton will face in district, so it's not going to be a blowout...the same goes for Kountze it's gonna be tough across the board. Special teams will be a factor as well as defensive points. Kountze defense has done a great job this year generating points. I think the score stays close with neither team scoring over 40 pts. In the end I gotta believe...Kountze 31 Newton 28. Good Luck to Both teams and may the Lord keep everybody injury free...GO LIONS!
[/quote]

Phenomenal is the word. Phenomenal+perfect+transer some guys in from memorial divided by calling in Wade Phillips= You might win LOL 

[quote name="SFAJACK02" post="1299475" timestamp="1350147189"]
[quote author=sport1971 link=topic=104633.msg1299464#msg1299464 date=1350146665]
well I guess I am the lone Kountze hold out...till the bitter end baby!
[/quote]

The end of winning was last night!!!  ::)
[/quote]Now thats some arrogant stuff...I will keep my sanity about Newton, but I nowhere near crazy to thing Kountze can't hold their own against KW, AP, or EC.   

[quote name="sport1971" post="1299511" timestamp="1350148156"]
[quote author=SFAJACK02 link=topic=104633.msg1299475#msg1299475 date=1350147189]
[quote author=sport1971 link=topic=104633.msg1299464#msg1299464 date=1350146665]
well I guess I am the lone Kountze hold out...till the bitter end baby!
[/quote]

The end of winning was last night!!!  ::)
[/quote]Now thats some arrogant stuff...I will keep my sanity about Newton, but I nowhere near crazy to thing Kountze can't hold their own against KW, AP, or EC. 
[/quote]

Like I said you will probably get the 4th spot if you beat Kville. I think AP gonna come to play when they play you guys though because they are upset. I am being real saying that you may get the 4th spot!!!

Look I am a realist...not out in lala land. I know how good Newton is, but you play the game and you attemp to win, otherwise SFA we would just argue it out on here with evidence and stats. Good ball clubs can get beat and will get beat by teams that are not up to the same caliber. Is newton good??? Heck yes they are, but they are not 10 ft tall and bullet proof! They can be beat; now I don't know if that team is Kountze or maybe another down the road, but you have to try and you have to believe or why even play the game period! 

[quote name="sport1971" post="1299546" timestamp="1350148972"]
Look I am a realist...not out in lala land. I know how good Newton is, but you play the game and you attemp to win, otherwise SFA we would just argue it out on here with evidence and stats. Good ball clubs can get beat and will get beat by teams that are not up to the same caliber. Is newton good??? Heck yes they are, but they are not 10 ft tall and bullet proof! They can be beat; now I don't know if that team is Kountze or maybe another down the road, [b]but you have to try and you have to believe or why even play the game period[/b]!
[/quote]
Exactly!!

Look I am a realist...not out in lala land. I know how good Newton is, but you play the game and you attemp to win, otherwise SFA we would just argue it out on here with evidence and stats. Good ball clubs can get beat and will get beat by teams that are not up to the same caliber. Is newton good??? Heck yes they are, but they are not 10 ft tall and bullet proof! They can be beat; now I don't know if that team is Kountze or maybe another down the road, but you have to try and you have to believe or why even play the game period!
[/quote]

Ok we will see how you feel after Friday!!! Why have false hope is all Im saying!!!

[quote name="Sportz-Fanatic" post="1299604" timestamp="1350151369"]
Kountze will not be the team to beat Newton. Its gonna be a blowout!!

Newton- 63
Kountze-7
[/quote]

And you see how the guy on your picture is looking!!! That will be the look after Friday for Kountze when they get snapped further back into reality!!

[/quote]

+1 Good post

I'm glad to see Kountze doing well this year. I'm not sure if Kountze defense will be the best we have faced in district, but you may be right. Newton is on fire and I think this purple and white freight train will keep on rolling.

Newton 49
Kountze 7

[quote name="SFAJACK02" post="1299607" timestamp="1350151443"]
[quote author=Sportz-Fanatic link=topic=104633.msg1299604#msg1299604 date=1350151369]
Kountze will not be the team to beat Newton. Its gonna be a blowout!!

Newton- 63
Kountze-7
[/quote]

And you see how the guy on your picture is looking!!! That will be the look after Friday for Kountze when they get snapped further back into reality!!
[/quote]
LMBO!!!! +1

Guest kountzemania
SFA...I will have look on my face that hopefully expresses a feeling of these kids gave it their all and left it all on the field...If Kountze wins please promise me you will do of those mirror shots and post it, because you will have one of those looks on your face like you just humped by the neighbors Laberdoddle....LMBO! It's cool bro...you are most likely a great fantasy football guy...I an not...Still pull for the Cowboys and everything!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder