KIRBYVILLE AT NEWTON BROADCAST/Newton wins 40-17!!

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1293456" timestamp="1349575142"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=104179.msg1293372#msg1293372 date=1349571793]
And I got news for you. That's exactly why Jack left as stated by him.
[/quote] Nope, you're wrong!
[/quote]
Pretty arrogant. Saying I'm wrong when you don't know what I have heard someone say from their own mouth.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1293476" timestamp="1349575794"]
Bulldog16, dont dish out what you cant handle. Like i said everybody know Neece not a very good Head Coach. Im tired of folks that dont have a clue and get on this site posting junk about there's no talent in Kville. Oh as far as me being an "idiot"...that's your opinion dude. I'm smarter than you will ever know 8)
[/quote]I can handle it. It's part of the job.  Coach Neece is a very good head coach.  He is building something that isn't perfected overnight.  When you graduate a load of talent, it takes a few years to get your system in place.  Give it time.  He has great assistant coaches around him.  As far as you being "smart" guess that is your opinion...didn't sound real smart last night when you were yelling your idiotic opinions from the stands...

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=104179.msg1293476#msg1293476 date=1349575794]
Bulldog16, dont dish out what you cant handle. Like i said everybody know[b] Neece not a very good Head Coach.[/b] Im tired of folks that dont have a clue and get on this site posting junk about there's no talent in Kville. Oh as far as me being an "idiot"...that's your opinion dude. [b]I'm smarter than you will ever know[/b]quote]

Why don't you leave the Coaching to Neece!!
As far as you being smarter, well I am not going to say it, because I will be banned.

Lets just say, you are friggin clueless!!

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1293822" timestamp="1349604710"]
I just wish I was half as smart as all you great football minds... ;D
[/quote]

If it's any solace to you, Kats, we wish you were too. ;D

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1293963" timestamp="1349625719"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=104179.msg1293821#msg1293821 date=1349603805]
I believe his 2nd or 3rd season they were making noise
[/quote] he was on the staff long before he was the HC right?
[/quote]
Actually he was Head Coach at West Sabine I think before he went to Kirbyville. He was an assistant at Newton under Barbay before that and at Jasper before that. He and WT Johnston were college team mates in Arkansas.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1294013" timestamp="1349629176"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104179.msg1293963#msg1293963 date=1349625719]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=104179.msg1293821#msg1293821 date=1349603805]
I believe his 2nd or 3rd season they were making noise
[/quote] he was on the staff long before he was the HC right?
[/quote]
Actually he was Head Coach at West Sabine I think before he went to Kirbyville. He was an assistant at Newton under Barbay before that and at Jasper before that. He and WT Johnston were college team mates in Arkansas.
[/quote]ahhhhh, forgot about the gig at WS.

Well I can't speak to the knowledge pee-wee coaches do or don't have; I can only speak from my own experience. it's obvious by watching the games and talking with players that's Neece is very good at executing a specific plan. The problems come when the need arises to adjust that plan to compensate for his players and opponents.

As far as evaluating talent, I think he probably is well aware of what he has, but Kville is a small town with small town politics and a goold ole boy network alive and well and that plays a part in evaluations as well.

And if players not quitting is a standard of good coaching, you might try to get a current roster and compare it with our season opener. The last two weeks have brought kids dropping like flies.

I have to agree on a couple of points there. The making adjustment part. I have seen quite a few times when things just weren't working and someone subbed in and actually started making some plays. They were taken back out and Neece went right back to the same old thing. You would think he would be able to see that and ride what is working until the other team made an adjustment as well. Almost seems like it is an ego thing, not willling to admit you were wrong and try something else. Just an observation.
  Also have to agree with the politics and good ole boy network, but hey what do you do?

[quote name="wildcats8" post="1295517" timestamp="1349800793"]
Well I can't speak to the knowledge pee-wee coaches do or don't have; I can only speak from my own experience. it's obvious by watching the games and talking with players that's Neece is very good at executing a specific plan. The problems come when the need arises to adjust that plan to compensate for his players and opponents.

As far as evaluating talent, I think he probably is well aware of what he has, but Kville is a small town with small town politics and a goold ole boy network alive and well and that plays a part in evaluations as well.

And if players not quitting is a standard of good coaching, you might try to get a current roster and compare it with our season opener. [b]The last two weeks have brought kids dropping like flies.[/b]
[/quote]

Is that from the coaching or from the kids hearing people like you and Kvillecats running their head about how much they know the coach is doing wrong? Give me a break. And by not quitting, I meant during the game Einstein. :o If you think [b]you [/b]could make adjustments to compensate for WT's defense in Newton you are delusional. WT shows anywhere from 12 to 15 different fronts throughout the game. Offense is the same way. What you see as success by change, might just be luck and luck is hard to predict.  8)

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1295941" timestamp="1349843486"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104179.msg1293720#msg1293720 date=1349583830]
I have a serious question, how long did it take for Jack to get things rolling at Kville?
[/quote] Jack was creating a monster in 2002. They lost to Fairfield in the playoffs.
[/quote]
A monster that continuously died in the playoffs and never won the big one.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1295941" timestamp="1349843486"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104179.msg1293720#msg1293720 date=1349583830]
I have a serious question, how long did it take for Jack to get things rolling at Kville?
[/quote] Jack was creating a monster in 2002. They lost to Fairfield in the playoffs.
[/quote]That monster was you. LOL