Barbers Hill at Kingwood Park Game Thread/Barbers Hill wins 35-3!

WOSgrad

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1287364" timestamp="1349040924"]
Ok. Dayton. First thing. BH has dominated the district in everything ever. Yes you have a good football team and when we beat y'all at that then you have nothing but living in double wides and some government housing. If you ever want to dare compare schools or everything tied up in a bow let me know. Cause we crush.
Now as far as our QB. He will go D1 in anything he wants. He is 6'2 and runs a 5 flat. Plus he is smart. You can say what you want but the kid is awesome. Now go yell at the dogs in your front yard and kiss your fat wife and tell those kids with overloaded diapers to get memaw to change them. Are you a pipe fitter? No wait. Your a welder.
[/quote]

Malcom Brown was 6'3" 290lbs and ran a 4.9.  Get what I'm saying?  That's a DT running a faster 40 than a QB.

In other words, Denny is a great athlete, but as for speed, 5.0 is actually pretty slow.

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1287605" timestamp="1349059661"]
I understand the speed comment, but O'Neal at first and Denny at third in rushing in D 19 4a shows that you don't have to run 4.4 to be a D1 prospect. Just saying surely some of the college QB' s in D1 programs ran a 5.0 in hs. D1 could be a U of H, Rice, ULL, ULM. It doesn't always mean UT, A&M, LSU, etc. The kid is probably smart in school and is a good all around athlete. I think he'll get some offers on the football side. Baseball is for sure.
[/quote]

Apples and oranges but didn't Tom Brady run like a 6 flat at the combine lol, heck look at how fast both Mannings are along with Luck...just saying, I'd take a level headed, smart, good decision making QB over speed any day.

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1287683" timestamp="1349091269"]
Let me clear that up sorry. 4.50 flat.
[/quote]one of the walter twins from crosby ran a 4.64 at a combine this summer. I didnt realize denny was that much faster than the twins and the qb from sc. He is probably the fastest kid in the district at a 4.5. In fact since denny is just a junior by next year if he gets in the 4.4 he will be getting close to rg3 speed. I change my mind denny is definite d1.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1287729" timestamp="1349096930"]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=103915.msg1287683#msg1287683 date=1349091269]
[/quote]one of the walter twins from crosby ran a 4.64 at a combine this summer. I didnt realize denny was that much faster than the twins and the qb from sc. He is probably the fastest kid in the district at a 4.5. In fact since denny is just a junior by next year if he gets in the 4.4 he will be getting close to rg3 speed. I change my mind denny is definite d1.
[/quote]
I've seen kids clocked at 4.5 at one combine and 4.9 at others, some combines being within a day or two apart, expecially when hand held timers are involved.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1287738" timestamp="1349098037"]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=103915.msg1287683#msg1287683 date=1349091269]
[/quote]
When and where did he run this 4.50 flat?
[/quote]somewhere in his dreams. This poster from bh is insane. Arron sharp from sc is the only d1 qb in our district period. I watch a ton of football and a d1 player sticks out like a turd in a punch bowl. I think denny is a good high school qb and probably a great kid but he will probably not even throw for 1000 yds this year. Not many d1 schools are looking for qbs that run the flex bone are whatever its called.

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1287364" timestamp="1349040924"]
Ok. Dayton. First thing. BH has dominated the district in everything ever. Yes you have a good football team and when we beat y'all at that then you have nothing but living in double wides and some government housing. If you ever want to dare compare schools or everything tied up in a bow let me know. Cause we crush.
Now as far as our QB. He will go D1 in anything he wants. He is 6'2 and runs a 5 flat. Plus he is smart. You can say what you want but the kid is awesome. Now go yell at the dogs in your front yard and kiss your fat wife and tell those kids with overloaded diapers to get memaw to change them. Are you a pipe fitter? No wait. Your a welder.
[/quote]
Dude, you live like 10 minutes down the road. You shop at the same store I do. Thriftees. Just because you live on top of a giant salt dome that petrochem companies make billions on (tax base) and a country boy (Texas Home Builder) decided to take advantage of a bunch of uneducated shift workers and sell them overpriced cookie cutter homes, so operators like you can have a short drive over the gas pocket to work, you think you're better than everyone else? How do you think people in the Woodlands view your little stinky blip on the map? It's people like you that give BH it's reputation.

It was just a few short years ago (before Enterprise and others started pumping millions into a tiny country school) that BH and it's citizens were the same camo hat wearing, skoal dippin, deer huntin', beer drinkin' bunch of folks that Anuhuacians were. But you probably didn't live there then. If you had I would give you more respect because at least it would be your home town. But no, your probably just like most of the rest, you moved there in the last few years (from a neighboring community) so you could get to the plant quicker and look down your nose at your friends who chose not to get a 300k mortgage. By the way, when do you start the graveyard shift? 

Man, can't beleive he dogs the Anahuac chicks...... They could spit snuff farther than any of us camo wearing, hay stacking country boys from BH.  Not to mention they were more than willing (to go hunting....dirty minds).........if you know what I mean.... ;D ;D

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1287754" timestamp="1349098729"]
Man, can't beleive he dogs the Anahuac chicks...... They could spit snuff farther than any of us camo wearing, hay stacking country boys from BH.  Not to mention they were more than willing (to go hunting....dirty minds).........if you know what I mean.... ;D ;D
[/quote]
No heck no! Not dogging Anuhuac chicks. Not until they forget who they really are too.  ;D

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1287752" timestamp="1349098678"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=103915.msg1287745#msg1287745 date=1349098533]
I'm not seeing much love in here ;) can somebody give me a hug please :'(
[/quote]
No because you'll prolly go for the ol' reach around.  ;D
[/quote]

I can see Liltex has a big mouth! It was only once and no one was around ;)

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1287312" timestamp="1349036123"]
It took Crosby for us to figure some stuff out. We moved OPry and Dolan to inside linebackers. Then moved Justin up and he had an awesome TD last night. Parker had some good runs and Landon did also. ONeal keeps them honest and MVP is -------well MVP. Our QB is a D1 beast. Smarter than any player out there.
I never thought our D could shut down someone so hard. That was awesome. It was a test cause they chose us for Homecoming. Bad move.
[/quote]

OK, EVERYONE knows I am the biggest dip-lilly on this board.....which is OK by me.  Be very carefull or you may snatch that title right away from me with post like this.... ;D ;D  I REALLY LIKE the way Denny plays, but being real here (for the first time every) he is not a D-1 football player.  He is very good and plays really smart, but it takes either someone very special or just any given player from WOS (if going to UT) to be D-1. 

OK, now go back to ticking people off from Dayton.....they need a post/thread to hi-jack.  ;D   

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Eagle11" post="1287762" timestamp="1349099160"]
[b]Why are dayton posters so worried about Denny's 40 time?[/b] Shouldn't y'all be out at practice watching your kicker?
[/quote] Why are you focusing only on what Dayton posters are saying?  ::) Shouldn't you be at the plant watching the flares?

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1287737" timestamp="1349097952"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=103915.msg1287729#msg1287729 date=1349096930]
[/quote]
I've seen kids clocked at 4.5 at one combine and 4.9 at others, some combines being within a day or two apart, expecially when hand held timers are involved.
[/quote]

I agree.  Tyreek Rollisson, a.k.a. The Bronco Executioner himself, has been timed at a 4.5 at his best and a 4.9 on his worst. 

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1287741" timestamp="1349098321"]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=103915.msg1287364#msg1287364 date=1349040924]
[/quote]
Dude, you live like 10 minutes down the road. You shop at the same store I do. Thriftees. Just because you live on top of a giant salt dome that petrochem companies make billions on (tax base) and a country boy (Texas Home Builder) decided to take advantage of a bunch of uneducated shift workers and sell them overpriced cookie cutter homes, so operators like you can have a short drive over the gas pocket to work, you think you're better than everyone else? How do you think people in the Woodlands view your little stinky blip on the map? It's people like you that give BH it's reputation.

[b]It was just a few short years ago (before Enterprise and others started pumping millions into a tiny country school) that BH and it's citizens were the same camo hat wearing, skoal dippin, deer huntin', beer drinkin' bunch of folks that Anuhuacians were[/b]. But you probably didn't live there then. If you had I would give you more respect because at least it would be your home town. But no, your probably just like most of the rest, you moved there in the last few years (from a neighboring community) so you could get to the plant quicker and look down your nose at your friends who chose not to get a 300k mortgage. By the way, when do you start the graveyard shift?
[/quote]
So a few short years ago we were like Dayton is currently.......ok.....got it.

[quote name="Eagle11" post="1287964" timestamp="1349111751"]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=103915.msg1287741#msg1287741 date=1349098321]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=103915.msg1287364#msg1287364 date=1349040924]
[/quote]

[b]It was just a few short years ago (before Enterprise and others started pumping millions into a tiny country school) that BH and it's citizens were the same camo hat wearing, skoal dippin, deer huntin', beer drinkin' bunch of folks that Anuhuacians were[/b]. But you probably didn't live there then. If you had I would give you more respect because at least it would be your home town. But no, your probably just like most of the rest, you moved there in the last few years (from a neighboring community) so you could get to the plant quicker and look down your nose at your friends who chose not to get a 300k mortgage. By the way, when do you start the graveyard shift?
[/quote]
So a few short years ago we were like Dayton is currently.......ok.....got it.
[/quote]
Yea pretty much. Except smaller and with a crappy football team.  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder