Barbers Hill at Kingwood Park Game Thread/Barbers Hill wins 35-3!

WOSgrad

[quote name="bh15" post="1287005" timestamp="1348977879"]
I was really suprised at how much BH dominated KP. We had a fumble in the first half on the KP 5yd. line which would have made the score even worse. Our lineman dominated on both sides of the ball making it look easy. The most awesome play of the game occurred when after the 2nd team offense failed to get a 3rd or 4th 1st down on a drive in the 4th qtr.; Caleb got ready to punt, and when he got the deep snap the whole KP return team turned and ran back to set up blocks forgetting to even look at Caleb. He ran straight up the field for about 25yds. and a BH 1st down. It was hilarious!
[/quote]

That was awesome! I have never seen anything like that. The snap was even high and he was hurring to punt when he looked and it was like "Were is everybody"  ;D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1287013" timestamp="1348978242"]
[quote author=bh15 link=topic=103915.msg1287005#msg1287005 date=1348977879]
I was really suprised at how much BH dominated KP. We had a fumble in the first half on the KP 5yd. line which would have made the score even worse. Our lineman dominated on both sides of the ball making it look easy. The most awesome play of the game occurred when after the 2nd team offense failed to get a 3rd or 4th 1st down on a drive in the 4th qtr.; Caleb got ready to punt, and when he got the deep snap the whole KP return team turned and ran back to set up blocks forgetting to even look at Caleb. He ran straight up the field for about 25yds. and a BH 1st down. It was hilarious!
[/quote]

That was awesome! I have never seen anything like that. The snap was even high and he was hurring to punt when he looked and it was like "Were is everybody"  ;D
[/quote]KP was not mentally prepared for the onslaught of brute force and overwhelming shock and awe. Coach Gage had our boys fired up before the 1st kickoff and he was running back and forth like a wild man firing up everybody else as well. And he wasn't squatting down picking artificial turf on the 20yd. line either. ;D

KW Park 2 long passes for 1st dwns and that's all folks,0 running game.Heck Porter passed for 300 yds on em in a lopsided 30 point loss last week.What did BH get out of this besides a needed victory I do not know.Things beginning to take shape already for playoff spots.Next fri this dist will prolly be decided for the playoffs for D1 & D2

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1286863" timestamp="1348971510"]
Final from Turner Stadium:

Barbers Hill 35, Kingwood Park 3
[/quote]

The Hill rockin' the house! Congrats Hill!  ;D

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1287083" timestamp="1348984718"]
I don't know if anyone else noticed all the jaw jacking going on. They just woke up a beast. After getting the defense right, everyone better see it. BH never goes down easy.
Dolan knocked one into next week and walked over him. Can we have a Crosby rematch? We Need a doover!
[/quote]Even though I dont have dog in this show,I dont think Crosby would want to play BH again.I was shocked that the cougars beat 'em this year.Never the less this district is going to go down to the wire with 3 teams battling for the top spot and all but 2 battling for a playoff spot.

It took Crosby for us to figure some stuff out. We moved OPry and Dolan to inside linebackers. Then moved Justin up and he had an awesome TD last night. Parker had some good runs and Landon did also. ONeal keeps them honest and MVP is -------well MVP. Our QB is a D1 beast. Smarter than any player out there.
I never thought our D could shut down someone so hard. That was awesome. It was a test cause they chose us for Homecoming. Bad move.

Ok. Dayton. First thing. BH has dominated the district in everything ever. Yes you have a good football team and when we beat y'all at that then you have nothing but living in double wides and some government housing. If you ever want to dare compare schools or everything tied up in a bow let me know. Cause we crush.
Now as far as our QB. He will go D1 in anything he wants. He is 6'2 and runs a 5 flat. Plus he is smart. You can say what you want but the kid is awesome. Now go yell at the dogs in your front yard and kiss your fat wife and tell those kids with overloaded diapers to get memaw to change them. Are you a pipe fitter? No wait. Your a welder.

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1287364" timestamp="1349040924"]
Ok. Dayton. First thing. BH has dominated the district in everything ever. Yes you have a good football team and when we beat y'all at that then you have nothing but living in double wides and some government housing. If you ever want to dare compare schools or everything tied up in a bow let me know. Cause we crush.
Now as far as our QB. He will go D1 in anything he wants. He is 6'2 and runs a 5 flat. Plus he is smart. You can say what you want but the kid is awesome. Now go yell at the dogs in your front yard and kiss your fat wife and tell those kids with overloaded diapers to get memaw to change them. Are you a pipe fitter? No wait. Your a welder.
[/quote]
Yeah he really looked D1 when y'all played Crosby lol.

Not dogging bh or there qbbor anything. Just bringing some bh fans back to reality.

I am not kin nor do I worry about where he is going. As far as Denny goes. He can go D1 and yeah probably in baseball. We kinda win there too, but since this is football we will keep it there. Lord knows we don't want to throw academics in here.
We will win out and that includes SC and Dayton. Bold prediction, yes.
We Can We Will---- you know the rest.

Now as far as our QB. He will go D1 in anything he wants. He is 6'2 and [b]runs a 5 flat[/b]. Plus he is smart. You can say what you want but the kid is awesome. Now go yell at the dogs in your front yard and kiss your fat wife and tell those kids with overloaded diapers to get memaw to change them. Are you a pipe fitter? No wait. Your a welder.
[/quote]Most linemen that go D1 run a 5 flat, you know the one's that are 6'4 and 295 lbs..  To say QB, 5 flat and D1 in the same paragragh is just plain ignorent. ;) ::)

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="bronco pride" post="1287375" timestamp="1349042184"]
Is a 5 flat fast. This is a joke right. I know bh fans are a little out there but this is either k dennys mom are girlfriend.
[/quote]

Are you saying 5 flat in the timed "football forty?"  And if that is what you are saying, do you think that is A) Fast,
B) Adequate for a quarterback, C) Average quarterback
speed, or D) pedestrian?

[/quote]yeah if the kids make more than three zeros at bh they get corpral punishment.. isnt that right BH It was plastered all over the news last week. And maybe you should leave that motel your at with your girlfriend across the street from the DQ before your wife catches you.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1287433" timestamp="1349046688"]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=103915.msg1287364#msg1287364 date=1349040924]
[/quote]yeah if the kids make more than three zeros at bh they get corpral punishment.. isnt that right BH It was plastered all over the news last week. And maybe you should leave that motel your at with your girlfriend across the street from the DQ before your wife catches you.
[/quote]

Man, the hostility in this room........geez...... 

[/quote]Drastic case of BH delusions of grandeur + Dayton ENVY present in this post.

Denny does have the best completion percentage in district in an offense that is more run oriented then passing. He is currently the 3rd best rusher in district averaging over 11 yards an attempt. Not bad for a kid runs a 5 flat. He's a great all around athlete no doubt. He might get a D1 offer for football and for sure in baseball. Why is Dayton fans hating on the kid? Just curious.

I understand the speed comment, but O'Neal at first and Denny at third in rushing in D 19 4a shows that you don't have to run 4.4 to be a D1 prospect. Just saying surely some of the college QB' s in D1 programs ran a 5.0 in hs. D1 could be a U of H, Rice, ULL, ULM. It doesn't always mean UT, A&M, LSU, etc. The kid is probably smart in school and is a good all around athlete. I think he'll get some offers on the football side. Baseball is for sure.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder