Beaumont Ozen at Beaumont Central Game Thread/Ozen wins 47-27!!

WOSgrad

We can't run because someone wants to showcase Mitchell, probably for future endeavors.  We can't run because we're not under center.  we can't run because we run an option play that havnt worked in 3 years, but we run it in key district games. 

Truth told, Jacobi Jones killed us on big play after big play.  We had tools to answer, but, well, that's another story.  I don't really have much to say except this is the weaker part of our season, we're we can probably get a few wins (probably).  Lumberton you say?  It'll be a struggle.  We can't coach ourselves out of a wet paper bag. On the bright side, Centrals band and halftime show made it halfway an entertaining experience.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1287096" timestamp="1349005267"]
We can't run because someone wants to showcase Mitchell, probably for future endeavors.  We can't run because we're not under center.  we can't run because we run an option play that havnt worked in 3 years, but we run it in key district games. 

Truth told, Jacobi Jones killed us on big play after big play.  We had tools to answer, but, well, that's another story.  I don't really have much to say except this is the weaker part of our season, we're we can probably get a few wins (probably).  Lumberton you say?  It'll be a struggle.  We can't coach ourselves out of a wet paper bag. On the bright side, Centrals band and halftime show made it halfway an entertaining experience.
[/quote]

Got to love a good band bailing you out.  ;D ;D  Soulja, I got an extra Ant hat when you want it.  ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1287096" timestamp="1349005267"]

[/quote]Central band is good. In fact, I recommend leaving the football team at home and bring the band :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder