Alexis Morris

freeze 1914

[quote name="freeze 1914" post="1282447" timestamp="1348675068"]
Remember the name Alexis Morris. Next best girl's player to come out of the Golden Triangle. She is a 8th grader at Odom Academy.
[/quote] LOL! I don't usually endorse so-called players on here because I expect a lot if I endorse someone. Let me say this to seal the deal. She is a baller. The best female player I've seen in this area. She played with the Houston Hoops older girls and she was the best thing out there.

GOMAB!

[quote name="The GOAT" post="1282598" timestamp="1348684594"]
I know here too.  She also plays for Golden Triangle Elite with my daughter.  A real serious ball player.  Can dominate a game with her shooting, passing and defense.  Might have to get her to PA to play with my daughter. lol
[/quote]Here is whats going to happen with her. A top travelling team will swipe her up and pay all her expenses to travel around the country and play the top players in the country. Easily a Top 100 ESPN player when she hits her soph. year in high school.

Word on the chitilin circuit is that DFW Elite already have their radars scanned in.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1282604" timestamp="1348684980"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=103714.msg1282598#msg1282598 date=1348684594]
I know here too.  She also plays for Golden Triangle Elite with my daughter.  A real serious ball player.  Can dominate a game with her shooting, passing and defense.  Might have to get her to PA to play with my daughter. lol
[/quote]Here is whats going to happen with her. A top travelling team will swipe her up and pay all her expenses to travel around the country and play the top players in the country. Easily a Top 100 ESPN player when she hits her soph. year in high school.

[b]Word on the chitilin circuit is that DFW Elite already have their radars scanned in.[/b][/quote]

I saw an article on a social network maybe a week or 2 ago with a Dallas team announcing the affiliation.

[quote name="uandme08" post="1282612" timestamp="1348685236"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=103714.msg1282604#msg1282604 date=1348684980]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=103714.msg1282598#msg1282598 date=1348684594]

[b]Word on the chitilin circuit is that DFW Elite already have their radars scanned in.[/b][/quote]

I saw an article on a social network maybe a week or 2 ago with a Dallas team announcing the affiliation.
[/quote]Dang! Already?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BmtTopFlight2017
Alexis is a Beaumont native where she attends Odom Academy as a 7th grader.  Not sure how the Jolivette duo (Brian & Annette) landed this marquee talented player but my God, they have a good one.  Most of you know the Jolivette's on the boys side where they manufactured some of the best talent to come out of Houston in the 2009 class, ie. Tommy Mason Griffin (Pro in Germany), Jamal Fenton (New Mexico), Kevin Perry (UTEP), Blake Jolivette (American), Tiny Gallon (Pro in Turkey), Marquis Toliver, Carl Blair (Oklahoma).  Now the skipper is doing it on the girls side.  Jolivette's team consist of (1) 7th grader (Alexis Morris), (2) 9th graders (Gabby Stanton, Brooke Jolivette), (5) 10th graders (Shitara Brown, Krishawn Crockett, Destiny Pruitt, Kendel Carter, Sarah Trower), (3) 11th graders (Deja Alexander, Danielle Padillo, Kendra Cooper). Back To Alexis Morris.  I asked Jolivette how did he land probably the best 7th grader in the country.  "Her mother called and asked me to look at her but I initially did not return her call.  Then, coach Dill (Texas Ballhawks), her God Father called me and told me to just please take a look but do not add her if she was not good enuff.  I hosted tryouts and forgot to call them and she showed up but I did not know who she was.  After seeing her go thru a few drills I immediately spoke to her father and realized that she was the 7th grader and the rest is history.  She is such a sweet kid to coach and I refer to her as the female version of Tommy Mason-Griffin.... Courtesy of @rcssports

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1282471" timestamp="1348676399"]
[quote author=freeze 1914 link=topic=103714.msg1282447#msg1282447 date=1348675068]
Remember the name Alexis Morris. Next best girl's player to come out of the Golden Triangle. She is a 8th grader at Odom Academy.
[/quote] LOL! I don't usually endorse so-called players on here because I expect a lot if I endorse someone. Let me say this to seal the deal. She is a baller. The best female player I've seen in this area. She played with the Houston Hoops older girls and she was the best thing out there.

GOMAB!
[/quote]
I'm almost positive after her 8th grade year she will be atttending Central. And "word on the street" her family has already been contacted by college coaches.
I saw her play. I was more impressed by her defense and knowledge of the game at such a early age. She will be something to talk about in years to come.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83