Will HJ become a playoff team this season?

BADSANTA

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1283202" timestamp="1348762162"]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=103623.msg1283044#msg1283044 date=1348753058]
No, my name is Barry Edelmon and I actually ran the youth league out here for about 5 years. Dont know Kville Kats... The film shows the kids free arm kind of whip around and the Bmt Enterprise pic to me looks like he landed on it. Doesnt matter either way and wish it would not have happened. My point was the hit was hard, and it was not a fluke hit. Our boys are different this year. Bigger, stronger and[b] all of the "me" and "I" kids are gone[/b]. The attitudes are better, and we are excited about football in Sour Lake right now. I was basically being a smartazz when someone tried to correct me on something that wasnt even my point. Like I said earlier, I stand corrected... Moving on...
[/quote]

Interesting.... I don't recall any issues over there last year, other than going 1-9.

Just how many of those "me" and "I" kids were there?
[/quote]

There were some issues last year at HJ besides going 1-9.  These issues are hopefully in the past and the program can continue without any distractions.  They were kept quite and did not need to be discussed in an open forum.  Some things, when discussed and brought into the light of day, tend to grow and become more of a distraction.  Sometimes it's better to keep one's dirty laundry to oneself and not air it out for everyone to see or comment on in a public forum.

So, on that note...... HJ is just glad to start the season 3-1 when we weren't  expected to win a game this year.

[quote name="CATS80" post="1286340" timestamp="1348940772"]
HJ, HF, BC and OF still all have a good shot at the 3rd spot But Buna pretty much stumped their toe for their shot last night. imo.
[/quote]

It's going to be a real dog fight for the third spot...still think the road goes thru BC. Buna's chances are hurt (hard to be behind the eight-ball after only one game) but not out of the hunt.

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1286401" timestamp="1348943192"]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=103623.msg1286340#msg1286340 date=1348940772]
HJ, HF, BC and OF still all have a good shot at the 3rd spot But Buna pretty much stumped their toe for their shot last night. imo.
[/quote]

It's going to be a real dog fight for the third spot...still think the road goes thru BC. Buna's chances are hurt (hard to be behind the eight-ball after only one game) but not out of the hunt.
[/quote]

I think HF will own Buna and BC.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder