What Ya'll think about Liberty Vs. Splendora ??

beastking18

Who Wins ??  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins ??

• Liberty
    • Splendora

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1285935" timestamp="1348895434"]
S/o to all the haters that said Liberty wouldn't get a win blah blah blah etc etc.
[/quote]Im not a "Liberty Hater" and I didnt think that a win could come their way either.I have confidence in the players that they can win and should win.What I dont have confidence in,to which Ive stated many times,is the coaching(ie play calling).
  If Liberty can be consistant and play Tarkington and Shepherd the way they played this game,then they can pick up two more wins.Congradulations to Liberty on their homecoming win!! :)

[quote name="TexasMinuteman" post="1286141" timestamp="1348929534"]
[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=103612.msg1285935#msg1285935 date=1348895434]
S/o to all the haters that said Liberty wouldn't get a win blah blah blah etc etc.
[/quote]Im not a "Liberty Hater" and I didnt think that a win could come their way either.I have confidence in the players that they can win and should win.What I dont have confidence in,to which Ive stated many times,is the coaching(ie play calling).
  If Liberty can be consistant and play Tarkington and Shepherd the way they played this game,then they can pick up two more wins.Congradulations to Liberty on their homecoming win!! :)
[/quote]

Never excluded nor included you personally. Coaching sucks we all know that, 3 wins to go..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124