GRID PREVIEW: Bridge City at Kelly, Newton at Orangefield, Vidor at Clear Brook

AggiesAreWe

Think Bridge City's game this week will tell us a little more of what to expect the rest of the season. It was hard to tell against their first two opponents. They look like they have potential on offense with the two running backs. In my opinion they should scrap the spread and put the two running backs on the field at the same time and run out of the split backfield. They had to many dropped passes last week. Seems like faulk is a pretty accurate passer so they could still mix in some passes. I really see them struggling in the spread with the core of receivers they have. Defensively they look very young and untested. Think when they  start district the secondary is going to be their biggest weakness. This is just my opinion and time will tell

[quote name="jacf" post="1268749" timestamp="1347491645"]
Think Bridge City's game this week will tell us a little more of what to expect the rest of the season. It was hard to tell against their first two opponents. They look like they have potential on offense with the two running backs. In my opinion they should scrap the spread and put the two running backs on the field at the same time and run out of the split backfield. They had to many dropped passes last week. Seems like faulk is a pretty accurate passer so they could still mix in some passes. I really see them struggling in the spread with the core of receivers they have. Defensively they look very young and untested. Think when they  start district the secondary is going to be their biggest weakness. This is just my opinion and time will tell
[/quote]
#34 is a beast and the QB can definately get it done in the passing game, just gotta work on catching the ball. i can absolutely see BC making it to the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder