DAYTON AT LIVINGSTON BROADCAST/Dayton wins 28-13!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1264350" timestamp="1347076612"]
Did she blow up the speakers when they finally scored a touchdown?
[/quote]OMGOSH.. reba needs to contain herself just a little.. GEZZZ

[quote name="octfeb" post="1264408" timestamp="1347077941"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=102670.msg1264350#msg1264350 date=1347076612]
Did she blow up the speakers when they finally scored a touchdown?
[/quote]OMGOSH.. reba needs to contain herself just a little.. GEZZZ
[/quote]

Sounds like she needed to be playing for Dayton.  28-13?  WOW, just sad, just sad. 

FIRST I WANT TO CONGRATULATE DA BRONX ON ANOTHER UGLY W BUT WE WILL TAKE IT. RUN D LOOK GREAT AND THE SECONDARY IMPROVED (OR THE COMPETITION GOT WORSE  ;D) ON O WITH RYAN IN DA GAME (1ST QRT) THE OFFENSE LOOKED GOOD. DIFFERENT TEAM WITH THE PONY IN DA BACKFIELD. DONT KNOW IF THE COACHES ARE HOLDING BACK BUT WE RUN ONE PLAY OVER THE MIDDLE (SLANT) AND SCORE A TD BUT THE REST OF THE NIGHT WE THROW FOR THA SIDELINES  ??? STILL A GOOD WIN AGAINST A SOLID TEAM.
SECOND I WANT TO CONGRATULATE COUSIN LARRY / COUSIN CURLY / COUSIN MOE / UNCLE TOM / UNCLE JOE FOR THE BIG PAY DAY (NO WONDER LIV CANT AFFORD A STADIUM GOTTA KEEP THE REFS HAPPY) AND KEEPING THE LIV FAITHFUL THERE PAST THE FIRST HALF...........SERIOUSLY TERRIBLE  :o SEEN THE NEW BANNER LIV IS GOING TO HAVE ON THE SIDELINE (POSSIBLE TO REPLACE THE CANDLELIGHT CARDBOARD PLAYCLOCK SINCE THEY ARE NOT USED)  "LIVINGSTON.....HOME OF THE 45 SECOND PLAY CLOCK AND THE PHANTOM UNSPORTSMANLIKE PENALTY"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Honest assesment. First of chambers had no business being in this game. He could barely walk and kenner is a heck of a ballplayer. Both kyle and ryan didnt play or basically didnt play. I think ryan was in one series. I hate to say it but our oline which should be our strenght is looking horrible or should I say lost. I havent got a paper yet but I bet we had 150 yds in penalties which is unacceptable. A couple of those penalties cost us tds. Lucky for dayton the defense has looked great and basically shut down livingston. The one score for livingston came on an int return. Once again I dont know why they let chambers play instead of letting that ankle get better.

Ok just read the paper. Dayton had 122 yds in penalties which was about 30 more yds than livingstons total offense. The defense only gave up 4 first downs and I think 56 yds rushing and about 40 yds passing. One thing good about a game like this is there is plenty to work on. Hope dayton gets healthy and has a good week of practices.

Are there any type of ankle braces that are available for for the Broncos? There seems to be a rash of ankle injuries, which are usually a nagging type of injury that never completely heal over a season. Livingston gapped their defensive linemen differently that seemed to cause the o-line problems. The Broncos have good players on the line and should not be a problem area. Hopefully, the quarterback will settle into the position as he gains more playing time. This year's edition of the Broncos have a chance to be very good if everything comes together!

I agree the oline has the ability to be real good. I just saw alot of missed blocks and no teeing off on that dirty livingston defense. I saw at least 3 times a livingston defender grab our olineman face mask and rip his helmet off. I think livingston was trying to get some of our kids ejected and take us out of rythm.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder