COLDSPRING-OAKHURST AT NAVASOTA BROADCAST/NAVASOTA WINS! 36-8

WOSgrad

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem isn't the passing game. CS doesnt pass much at all & probably wont as long as Barbay is calling the plays. The reason they are struggling is so far this year they haven't been able to line up and run it at will as they have the last 3 years.

[quote name="MEM" post="1263827" timestamp="1347069261"]
The problem isn't the passing game. CS doesnt pass much at all & probably wont as long as Barbay is calling the plays. The reason they are struggling is so far this year they haven't been able to line up and run it at will as they have the last 3 years.
[/quote] Next week dont get any easier... :o

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1263834" timestamp="1347069337"]
Next week dont get any easier... :o
[/quote]
No it sure doesn't. It'd be a tough stretch for anyone but having to break in a new backfield (and the backfield also playing both ways) doesn't make it any easier.

They're getting a baptism by fire. Lol They just gotta keep playing hard & they should be better for it.

[quote name="MEM" post="1263875" timestamp="1347069942"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=102669.msg1263834#msg1263834 date=1347069337]
Next week dont get any easier... :o
[/quote]
No it sure doesn't. It'd be a tough stretch for anyone but having to break in a new backfield (and the backfield also playing both ways) doesn't make it any easier.

They're getting a baptism by fire. Lol They just gotta keep playing hard & they should be better for it.
[/quote] Yeah you right...unfortunately we experiencing the same problem.

[quote name="MEM" post="1263827" timestamp="1347069261"]
[/quote]

you are correct, but i would think that just a little passing would open up the running game and keep navasota from stacking the box on us.

[quote name="TROJAN92" post="1263908" timestamp="1347070339"]
you are correct, but i would think that just a little passing would open up the running game and keep navasota from stacking the box on us.
[/quote]
I agree. I wish we had thrown the ball more the last several years because we had the personnel to do it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder