PAM vs Ozen

time to move on to next week. i think the keys to victory for the titans are very obvious.
#1 FOCUS!!! they were not mentally in the game against central. got to elminate the penalties.
#2 fisk has to get some work on the zone read. not his forte.
#3 would like to see brandon leday improve his catching this week. john is a beast!!
#4 with lamora back playing from his "hybrid" position, maybe they should consider spying on jacoby jones. if jones get to the out side, it will be a looonnggg drive back to PA!! maybe they will move romar back??
#5 if angelle starts at rb,lets get some technique. no sandlot ball lol.
gonna go with PAM in a 25-19 win.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1258057" timestamp="1346526297"]
time to move on to next week. i think the keys to victory for the titans are very obvious.
#1 FOCUS!!! they were not mentally in the game against central. got to elminate the penalties.
#3 would like to see brandon leday improve his catching this week. john is a beast!!
#4 with lamora back playing from his "hybrid" position, maybe they should consider spying on jacoby jones. if jones get to the out side, it will be a looonnggg drive back to PA!! maybe they will move romar back??
[/quote]

Just wondering why you think they should move Romar back to outside?

[quote name="palincoln4life" post="1258185" timestamp="1346536075"]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=102433.msg1258057#msg1258057 date=1346526297]
[/quote]

Just wondering why you think they should move Romar back to outside?
[/quote]

last night the corner was open. central judt didn't have the speed. mitchell is no way near as fast as jakobi jones,but was exposing this on the titans. nothing was going through the middle which is good,ut jones is not exactly a between the tackles guy. get him in space and that little son of gun will burn ya. last year mcmillian had him in check along with the other linebackers.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1258057" timestamp="1346526297"]
[/quote]

You have a right to your opinion but youre wrong my friend. Look at Angelles stats and thats behind first year Varsity linemen. You assume there arent any playmakers to stop Jones from getting outside but our Strength is speed from sideline to sideline. Fisk completed his passes with  accuracy and used his feet very well. What do you want? Vince Young numbers. Titan Nation Stand Up!!!

[quote name="bigd92" post="1258374" timestamp="1346546773"]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=102433.msg1258057#msg1258057 date=1346526297]
[/quote]

You have a right to your opinion but youre wrong my friend. Look at Angelles stats and thats behind first year Varsity linemen. You assume there arent any playmakers to stop Jones from getting outside but our Strength is speed from sideline to sideline. Fisk completed his passes with  accuracy and used his feet very well. What do you want? Vince Young numbers. Titan Nation Stand Up!!!
[/quote]I agree. I wish the freshman woulda got more touches but in such of a close game i see why he didnt. Fisk and Labrie played well. with more games under the young o-line's belt they will be fine. like i said weeks ago Memorial went through a line change couple years ago, they did alright for themselves that season eh?

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1258058" timestamp="1346526437"]
I see this game going into OT.

PAM wins but ---------> DONT THROW TO TONY BROWN SIDE!
[/quote]

Why not !!!! We have a D 1 WR and last year D 1 WR made him look normal. Throw at him Laday Can ball too. PAM fears no one including Brown. We will just be wise with our shots at him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83