Nuevo Leon at Barbers Hill Game Thread/The Hill wins 37-13!

Guest UHCoog14
Talkiing with BH's retired principal at the RSS game. He said This school has 3 different varsity teams. You never know which one will show up.

They have mucho dinero.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1257187" timestamp="1346468450"]
I cant beleive this team is playing tyler john tyler next friday. I hope the tyler coach is nice. Also I want a heart felt apology from bhfan thinking I was full of it. Told you bh by 28.
[/quote]

Bronco Pride from the bottom of my heart i apologize for doubting your wizdom in being able to tell how much a team will get beat by because you said they were little ;D Good call ;D

Ok the final wal 37-13 , but the Tigres were not really small and didn't seem slow either, but they were getting swarmed all night by the BH D. Overall the Tigres have a big QB and some nice recievers and not bad on special teams either. The Tigres week points were on the line were BH had the size and speed advantage IMHO. For BH tonight they looked really good and Caleb played a heck of a game ,but the FB Oneal is a man beast!!!! This kid was dragging people , shucking off blocks and just playing like an animal! Very impressed with Oneal. BH had some issues with big penalties tonight causing 2 TDs to get called back and poor field posisiton, so that has to get worked on ,but overall they look to be a very good team this year! The Tigres from Mexico was a very classy team you could tell that they were just happy to be playing football and were proud of thier country.. Goodluck to them next week as they take on Kileen Shoemaker next friday.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1257187" timestamp="1346468450"]
I cant beleive this team is playing tyler john tyler next friday. I hope the tyler coach is nice. Also I want a heart felt apology from bhfan thinking I was full of it. Told you bh by 28.
[/quote]
I don't think those kids care who they play as long as they are playing football. They are given such an opportunity to come play over here for a limited amount of games. It's a cool thing to see knowing that their main sport is soccer yet they want to play American football. And your right I wish then the best of luck maybe they will rake it easy on them  ;D overall it was a good game bh defense sure isntwhat it was last year and it shows.

BH overall looked decent, but speed is going to hurt them. Screen passes hurt the D IMO because guys weren't closing fast enough on the ball carrier and giving too much space. BH needs to work on special teams  ie. kickoff and punt coverage. Other then that the offense looked really good. It's going to be some good battles come district time.

[quote name="StarlessTexas" post="1257314" timestamp="1346470221"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=102362.msg1257187#msg1257187 date=1346468450]
[/quote]
I don't think those kids care who they play as long as they are playing football. They are given such an opportunity to come play over here for a limited amount of games. It's a cool thing to see knowing that their main sport is soccer yet they want to play American football. And your right I wish then the best of luck maybe they will rake it easy on them  ;D overall it was a good game bh defense sure isntwhat it was last year and it shows.
[/quote]

I didn't think the D was that bad. The only reason the Tigres scorred was because they got great field location after some bad plays/penalties from the offense. Both times they scored they got the ball around the 40 yardline. BH's kickoff team scared me a couple of time as the tigres got some good returns! that has to get shored up quick.

[quote name="bronco1" post="1257347" timestamp="1346470827"]
I must say, I told ya'll so.
[/quote]

Lucky Guess! There is no way anyone could have predicted the outcome of this game. There is just not enough info out there on them to make a decent compairison

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami