Huntsville @ Humble/Huntsville wins 39-7

[quote name="Sportsmomof4" post="1260853" timestamp="1346821469"]
[quote author=Dog Pound Nation link=topic=102253.msg1257540#msg1257540 date=1346475986]
[quote author=Monkeynuts link=topic=102253.msg1256355#msg1256355 date=1346452341]
Yes they where 5-A but Some Creek Kingwood Park are stealing away part of there players now....
[/quote]
Summer Creek didn't have to steal anyone. The school made the choice easy..........................kids smoking dope on campus, selling dope on campus,fights EVERYDAY, performing poorly in academics. If that's what you want for your kid, thats fine, but my child derserves better. Now all of these STUDS' parents that chose SC will tell you the same thing. Didn't want my boy around it. So to say that SC stole kids, PLEASE !
[/quote]

Are you saying that SC is that squeaky clean that there aren't any drugs, fights, guns, etc.  on that campus cause that's surely not what I heard?  STUDS?  really!  As a parent that travels with my daughter's team, I don't see much difference in the kids at SC than those anywhere else.  Just as with these posts, the public will harp on every bad thing that happens at Humble High School, but rarely is it publicized about the happenings at other schools.  Be careful putting those kids on a pedestal cause when they come tumbling down, I hope those STUDS' parents have a lot of cushion.
[/quote]

Yes maam there is a difference...Sc has problems too, just like Ahs, kingwood, Kpark...but some schools are worst than others..so I wouldn't say dont see much difference, because it is....Now, back to Football we done said what we had to say about the environment at the schools..HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL FORUM ;D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124