A little information

HubTx

Hey guys, just an update on what's going on in my life, it's been a crazy last 10 days or so...

On August 13, we got a phone call from our bosses telling us we were shutting down and we all needed to find more work... I attempted at that point to look for a few different other options for myself to be able to make money....  I had two solid opportunities (I thought) and both required me to work later on Fridays than I was used to, and would stop me from working BISD games.... Meanwhile, at a Rusk scrimmage, I was approached about doing their games on the radio.... Those two things combined led me to agree to do that...

I talked with Jordan last Wednesday I believe and told him the situation.... He told me that he had not spoken with BISD and to go ahead and pursue Rusk.... And as I told Jordan, the only gig that would take me away from SETX is Rusk, and it fell into my lap....

However, both job opportunities I had lined out fell through and I was left scrambling.... Last Saturday afternoon I was contacted about a work possibility in Cambridge, Ohio.... Given my situation and the necessity for a paycheck, I am now leaving on Saturday morning for Cambridge, Ohio and I will work four weeks away and then come home for a few days, then repeat....

I apologize in advance that I will more than likely be no help, however if needed I would be willing to help out Todd with whatever he needs on Friday nights if I am available....

I know you guys work your asses off to make this what it is, and I play a pretty insignificant part, and I feel like I'm letting you down by not being able to help out more... Hopefully I will not be out of state for long!!!

Jereme, I can use all of the help I can get.  I am sorry to hear that your situation puts you up in Ohio.

Speaking of help, I am going to need some tomorrow night as I have a function that will keep me ties up away from a computer until right about 9:30 p.m.

Can someone help keep up with the scoreboard?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder