Hoping Isaac doesn't screw up Week 0!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the models differ everywhere. Weather channel says New Orleans still. I think they want it to go there for news reasons. Seems like every update it moves further west. Sabine Pass is now under Tropical Storm alert. Who knows. If it comes more west at least we won't be on the dirty side of the storm. Maybe some winds or rain. I think it does not have enough time to move this far west. Although at 5 this morning they said once it hits land it could skip along the coast westward some. Lots of speculation. But I think it will stay east of us.

Wondering how all the folk that hocked/sold their Fema generators feel right now?I know we'll be taken care of right?Sike,did you make a drive around our area 1-2 yrs after Ike.Houses everywhere roofs looked like they supported the Ant Mound ::) >:( ;) :o

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1253006" timestamp="1346124499"]
i sure hope these New Orleans evacuees dont get stupid around here in PA the next couple of days. I remember my mother telling me some stories about how it was around here when Gustav hit there and they all came here and to Houston.
[/quote]

You think Gustav was bad, you should have seen things during Katrina. Ford Park was a madhouse.

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1253020" timestamp="1346126511"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=102092.msg1253006#msg1253006 date=1346124499]
i sure hope these New Orleans evacuees dont get stupid around here in PA the next couple of days. I remember my mother telling me some stories about how it was around here when Gustav hit there and they all came here and to Houston.
[/quote]

You think Gustav was bad, you should have seen things during Katrina. Ford Park was a madhouse.
[/quote]The Katrina situation was just horrible all the way around, from here to Houston to Dallas to ATL to extreme North Texas i heard the stories. we housed people in Wichita Falls back then when i was stationed there. dealt with some of the most rudest people.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder