Shepherd @ Kountze predictions

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kountze has not improved?????!!!!! wow have you seen them??? To say they have not improved is just trying to be inflammatory. Sheppard is big but not near as fast as Kountze...It will depend on how Kountze handles the size and Sheppard handles the speed...I have to go with the speed because when mistakes are made speed kills ya! Kountze should pull out a victory (28-14)

Sport1971, have you seen Shepherd this year? They are faster and bigger than they have been and many years. I will not get into who will win because neither team has done much in the last few years. Shepherd needs to learn how to win games. The one thing I will say is the new coaching staff is doing a great job and the defense will hit you straight in the mouth. From what I have seen this year they are playing with a lot of attitude and a big chip on their shoulder. Will that translate into wins we will see.

As for Kountze I have not seen them but I have heard they are fast. So I will not judge them. Will speed win out over strength and attitude we shall see on Friday night.

[quote name="CSN" post="1253519" timestamp="1346196789"]
This one could go either way, Shepherd claims to be much improved put they claim that every year. Curious to see how this one turns out
[/quote] Claims of vast improvement are made by many..many...many posters on here...it usually goes away after week two....

Who claimed that Shepherd was much improved? I said they were bigger and faster than they have in years past. I also said we would have to see if that translates into wins. Again we will just have to wait and see on Friday night, one of these two teams will win and won will not.

I can't recall any popster from Shepherd claiming anything. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83