Nederland "loses" to Dayton in scrimmage

[quote name="cougar14" post="1251275" timestamp="1345939812"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=102039.msg1251167#msg1251167 date=1345928459]
I think ned needs to take a step back and chill. They had some injuries and got beat by an excellent dayton team. It was a freakin scrimmage. Nederland will heal up and who knows dayton and nederland for the region sounds good to me. Keep your heads up watched crosby last night and they looked very average against a horrible mw team.
[/quote] We'll see how average Crosby looks when Bulldog fans walk out singing the Cougar fight song. Aston right, Austin left, strike up the band.  Talked to the "reasonable" Dayton fans at work, even one of the kids' dad, and they told me they're bigger but less talented than last year. Hererra's loss was huge. Told me Chambers gets flustered easy and doesn't do well with contact. Nederland just looked slow and unathletic last night. Dayton looked bigger but not as talented as last year. Trying to figure out if you have an unproven qb, an rb who's best year is behind him and no real playmakers on the edges, how Dayton is excellent and Crosby is average? Didn't see the scrimmage, but if they did what they did against St. Thomas it was basically a four play offense and try to keep the twins healthy. All this will be for not Friday night when Crosby's singing GO BIG RED late into the Nederland night! [color=red][b]You might be full of poo poo 14! Dayton is much bigger, faster and loaded with skill player.s, Crosby will be good but Dayton has their own version of them twins![/b][/color][/quote]

[quote name="cougar14" post="1251275" timestamp="1345939812"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=102039.msg1251167#msg1251167 date=1345928459]
I think ned needs to take a step back and chill. They had some injuries and got beat by an excellent dayton team. It was a freakin scrimmage. Nederland will heal up and who knows dayton and nederland for the region sounds good to me. Keep your heads up watched crosby last night and they looked very average against a horrible mw team.
[/quote] We'll see how average Crosby looks when Bulldog fans walk out singing the Cougar fight song. Aston right, Austin left, strike up the band.  Talked to the "reasonable" Dayton fans at work, even one of the kids' dad, and they told me they're bigger but less talented than last year. Hererra's loss was huge. Told me Chambers gets flustered easy and doesn't do well with contact. Nederland just looked slow and unathletic last night. Dayton looked bigger but not as talented as last year. Trying to figure out if you have an unproven qb, an rb who's best year is behind him and no real playmakers on the edges, how Dayton is excellent and Crosby is average? Didn't see the scrimmage, but if they did what they did against St. Thomas it was basically a four play offense and try to keep the twins healthy. All this will be for not Friday night when Crosby's singing GO BIG RED late into the Nederland night!
[/quote]

::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124