Nederland @Dayton Scrimmage Concessions will be Open!

[quote name="bronco1" post="1248496" timestamp="1345632585"]
I was informed by the Turkey Leg Chef last night that there will be concessions at the Athletic Booster Club concession stand. It is located on the Home side, East end of the bleachers.
[/quote]
Its on the 23rd at 7:00 right??

fresh/jv @5 ??I don't look for no slugfest @varsity level w/opening wk 0 8 days after.Look for lot of players shuffling positions and establishing the off/def schemes that are +.Think both teams will be looking for continuity.It's a long season and both teams will be in the playoffs,this practice has no merit for a win/loss.Rather positive-mediocre-negative.I'll be there to see what the OL/DL can do w/opposition just as big/quick,the skill players gonna do what they do. Games in the near future are decided in the trenches,where my antique eyeballs will be focused.I will keep a sharp eye on how the new underclass kiddos do in a big role against another perrinial(sp) power school.Thanks for providing concessions Bronco boosters 8)

[quote name="liltex" post="1248505" timestamp="1345634879"]
fresh/jv @5 ??I don't look for no slugfest @varsity level w/opening wk 0 8 days after.Look for lot of players shuffling positions and establishing the off/def schemes that are +.Think both teams will be looking for continuity.It's a long season and both teams will be in the playoffs,this practice has no merit for a win/loss.Rather positive-mediocre-negative.I'll be there to see what the OL/DL can do w/opposition just as big/quick,the skill players gonna do what they do. Games in the near future are decided in the trenches,where my antique eyeballs will be focused.I will keep a sharp eye on how the new underclass kiddos do in a big role against another perrinial(sp) power school.Thanks for providing concessions Bronco boosters 8)
[/quote]

A sharp eye?  You better take someone with you....... ;D  After all, you did confuse a kid's bubble he blew with a dragon fly last week........ ;D ;D

Now, as for the rest of that post, sounds like an excuse factory.  Face it, this is the battle of the over-rated teams today, the ponies and the puppies.  That being said, good luck to Dayton because there is no way we want a 20-4A team to come over here in their skirts and show us up.  :o

[quote name="liltex" post="1248511" timestamp="1345636738"]
R you comin in your pink Butch shirt?I'll be in camo @ the top on visitors side;D ;D
[/quote]

Can't blame you for wearing camo, I'd hide too.  ;D ;D  Actually I am in Georgia getting paid to talk smack about a really bad football team.  I'll be back tomorrow evening.  Bring the boat over and I'll see what we can find out.  ;)

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1248507" timestamp="1345635595"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=101888.msg1248505#msg1248505 date=1345634879]
[/quote]

A sharp eye?  You better take someone with you....... ;D  After all, you did confuse a kid's bubble he blew with a dragon fly last week........ ;D ;D

Now, as for the rest of that post, sounds like an excuse factory.  Face it, this is the battle of the over-rated teams today, the ponies and the puppies.  That being said, good luck to Dayton because there is no way we want a 20-4A team to come over here in their skirts and show us up.  :o
[/quote]

He swore up & down it was a dragon fly.  Haha...  ;D
Liltex, you have those Dayton folks stock the concession stand, cuz I'll be there!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1248638" timestamp="1345650878"]
[quote author=GrayDog link=topic=101888.msg1248631#msg1248631 date=1345650568]
Can a kid play in the jv and varsity games?  I'm sure you can for scrimmages, but what about the season???
[/quote]

Nope. They cannot.
[/quote]

I believe the UIL rule is one game a week.

I can see a fight breaking out on Dayton side with them big heffers fighting over turkey legs. They going to have one in each hand with turkey grease all over their mouth talking about " I love football because I can get my grub on" ;D  ;D

Get ready for a national shortage of turkeys after this week!

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1248755" timestamp="1345663148"]
I can see a fight breaking out on Dayton side with them big heffers fighting over turkey legs. They going to have one in each hand with turkey grease all over their mouth talking about " I love football because I can get my grub on" ;D  ;D

[/quote]

Shoot....  I didn't think about that.  I guess a need to come up with a strategy for Thursday's trip to the concession stand.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1248758" timestamp="1345663337"]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=101888.msg1248755#msg1248755 date=1345663148]

[/quote]

Shoot....  I didn't think about that.  I guess a need to come up with a strategy for Thursday's trip to the concession stand.
[/quote]

The only reason I say that is because last year a lady from Dayton posted a video of the turkey she brought home Just saying ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr9HdkvgmmQ

[quote name="85' HUSKER" post="1248761" timestamp="1345663554"]
Hey, the way I see it, at least the Dayton women make the games. The BH women usually miss the game, or at least the first half do to the tanning booth and salon.  :P
[/quote]
Hahaha.......would rather be with women at the salon and tanning booth than those Dayton gals down at the Liberty Walmart getting their picture taken for women of Walmart

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder