Tyler Edwads to West Brook?

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1247220" timestamp="1345347682"]
Still gotta get past North Shore and that ain't happening. So Westbrook will end up playing a top 5-A team out of Ft.Bend, Cy-Fair or Clear Lake area & bust.
[/quote]I feel like Edwards and Zeno down low would be to much for North Shore. Playing with him on the ballhawks this summer (as well as Zeno) I felt like he was clearly the second best freshman in the area. Behind chatman. If he does go to Brook I think it's possible the best north shore both times.

I stand by my words. Brook will not get past North Shore and those Houston area schools. Most schools making playoffs should not be or make playoffs in these modern times. UIL or whomever has a liberal playoff system. What is it, five teams get to go in 5-A? The whole basketball system is watered down from playoffs to teams, to talent, etc. So what you may think is a good team.......well. ......... time will tell.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1247284" timestamp="1345385286"]
I stand by my words. Brook will not get past North Shore and those Houston area schools. Most schools making playoffs should not be or make playoffs in these modern times. UIL or whomever [b]has a liberal playoff system[/b]. What is it, five teams get to go in 5-A? The whole basketball system is watered down from playoffs to teams, to talent, etc. So what you may think is a good team.......well. ......... time will tell.
[/quote]
Oh!!!! So you like the CONSERVATIVE approach?? Wait until Nash reads this!!  ;D ;D

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1247300" timestamp="1345389088"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=101784.msg1247284#msg1247284 date=1345385286]
I stand by my words. Brook will not get past North Shore and those Houston area schools. Most schools making playoffs should not be or make playoffs in these modern times. UIL or whomever [b]has a liberal playoff system[/b]. What is it, five teams get to go in 5-A? The whole basketball system is watered down from playoffs to teams, to talent, etc. So what you may think is a good team.......well. ......... time will tell.
[/quote]
Oh!!!! So you like the CONSERVATIVE approach?? Wait until Nash reads this!!  ;D ;D
[/quote]LOL! Yeah I know. I do believe in earning it!!!! Nash knows. But in relation to basketball, so much of this stuff is watered down and no true competitive playoff teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed