Liberty Hill vs. Celina For 3A D2 Title

KFDM COOP

Why Liberty Hill? I think Celina is a little more experienced in matters of State Championships. Having played in one experience means alot.

Why not Liberty Hill? Sure, Celina has more experience in state championships, but honestly our team isn't intimidated by that. They've beat the same number of teams as Celina to get to THIS year's title game, and really, THIS year is when we're playing, not history.

Have you seen Celina play? If I were WOS, Giddings, or anyone else, I wouldn't like to have them on my schedule. You might think that you are making history, but tradition is a powerful motivator. Ask Southlake-Carroll. You can't win that many games and not play some really good teams. Celina by 10+

No kidding. Celina wouldn't have beat WOS' date=' Giddings or LH. Teams like LH, WOS, Cuero have a good chance to win it every year.[/quote']

I would expect a comment like this from WOS, but come on man. If there is a team that knows something about winning state it is Celina. I see people say they can't win after just moving up, well you better talk to other 2-A teams. Celina won two straight state titles when they moved to 2-A and they are going to win this one. Do you realize this team is about to win their 8th state title and has won over 30 straight games?

You people from the Golden Triangle need to get out and watch real football teams play....... :roll: :roll:

Having said that I am a LH fan, but they have a tough road here.

You people from the Golden Triangle need to get out and watch real football teams play....... :roll: :roll:

I would expect to hear stupidity like this from you, Jody. The fact is, people from the Golden Triangle have seen a lot more football from other parts of the state than you or the BH people in the last 30 years. Give it up, man. When your team can learn how to beat the Kirbyvilles of the world, as well as teams from Beaumont, Lumberton, and Orange...you know...those teams east of your imaginary dividing line (the Trinity River) who beat you this year...then you MIGHT begin to have some credibility. Until then, we all know you're locked into a hatred for "us people" in The Golden Triangle (especially WO-S). If you ever travel outside of Boondocks Hill, you'll discover that many of the people who follow high school football are very familiar with WO-S, Beaumont West Brook, PNG, Nederland. Most of those same people have never heard of Barbers Hill. You must be so lonely.

Your phony disguise of "objectivity" is so old. Why don't you just come out and admit it...you hate the Golden Triangle and the people who live there (especially Orange).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01