Super Regional Thread

LSU fans knew they had seen a performance, too!  They gave a standing ovation to the SB players and were high-fiving them as they circled the stadium.  Knowledgeable fans!  Nice to see.  SB was a long way from home without fan support!  Nice job, LSU!!

[quote name="geep06" post="1229800" timestamp="1339387441"]
LSU fans knew they had seen a performance, too!  They gave a standing ovation to the SB players and were high-fiving them as they circled the stadium.  Knowledgeable fans!  Nice to see.  SB was a long way from home without fan support!  Nice job, LSU!!
[/quote]

Ditto on LSU fans.
My son's team played at the Baton Rouge regional (Louisiana-Monroe) last week. Started out by playing against the Tigers on Friday night. Tiger fans were awesome....made for a great weekend of baseball. Before, during, and after the game, around town in restaraunts, I did not encounter one unpleasant LSU fan...
even invited to do a little tailgaiting on Friday before we played against them.
Kudos out to LSU Tiger baseball fans !

I can't even imagine how the Baylor players and coaches feel right now. Losing a great extra inning pitcher's battle in extra innings and how they lost on Sunday....gotta be tough.
What a great season they had.
Baylor athletic program is second to no one right now....and this is coming from a Horn.

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1230081" timestamp="1339511439"]
I can't even imagine how the Baylor players and coaches feel right now. Losing a great extra inning pitcher's battle in extra innings and how they lost on Sunday....gotta be tough.
[b]Baylor athletic program is second to no one right now[/b]....and this is coming from a Horn.
[/quote]

All around they have to be top 10 in the country right now.  It's pretty amazing what their AD has done with a small school that many people don't believe belong in a BCS conference.  Pay that guy whatever he wants, because he has earned it. 

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1230215" timestamp="1339543423"]
[quote author=EAGLE07 link=topic=100449.msg1230081#msg1230081 date=1339511439]
[b]Baylor athletic program is second to no one right now[/b]....and this is coming from a Horn.
[/quote]

All around they have to be top 10 in the country right now.  It's pretty amazing what their AD has done with a small school that many people don't believe belong in a BCS conference.  Pay that guy whatever he wants, because he has earned it.
[/quote]

Absolutely  !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami