BIG STICK

Lucky

I would think as a team it should be West Brook with Ferguson (.446), Murphy (.413), Serna (.398), Armstrong (.390) and Lycan (.344) leading the way. Add Schwarzlose (.286) and Wallace (.238 but 2 HR as soph). The Bruins should, again, hit and hit well.

As far as the best hitter, that is very subjective (hit for average, power, etc.). I think the guys at West Brook (Ferguson, Murphy, Serna and Armstrong) all could make a case as could Rowell (LCM), Dishon (BC), Jackson (BC), Hart (Jasper), McFarland (Nederland), Calhoun (Silsbee), Campbell (BH) and Riley (Woodville).

If you look for college level hitters, a strong group has already made commits to D1 programs (Ferguson, Murphy, Rowell, Dishon and Riley). I think others out of the list will sign D1 during/immediately after the HS season.

From the younger group, Jackson, Hart and McFarland are a pretty good core of underclassman. You also have Gardiner (Ozen) and Bunner (Vidor) along with Harrington and Carnahan (both PNG).

Just a really good group of hitters all around in SE Texas. I'm sure I've missed some, but there are a lot of 'em.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder