Houston Texans SQT (Saturday)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1225200" timestamp="1337736747"]
I would rather play them in a later matchup.
[/quote]Yeah that mean both will be deeper in the playoffs... I agree with that.  It would be a nice game though.  Both seem to have the athletes to put on a show.

[quote name="Boogie409" post="1225536" timestamp="1337830711"]
Lost to CIBLO STEELE in the Playoffs. Boys looked real good out there is #6 from MANVEL committed to anywhere. HE is a good receiver
[/quote]WR Bennett decomitted from Arkansas(due to the coaching issue) ... WR Parker got an offer from LSU and others ...  CB/WR Garner committed to Texas Tech ... QB McCarley committed to Arizona (latest I heard)

[quote name="songone" post="1225543" timestamp="1337856920"]
[quote author=Boogie409 link=topic=100079.msg1225536#msg1225536 date=1337830711]
Lost to CIBLO STEELE in the Playoffs. Boys looked real good out there is #6 from MANVEL committed to anywhere. HE is a good receiver
[/quote]WR Bennett decomitted from Arkansas(due to the coaching issue) ... WR Parker got an offer from LSU and others ...  CB/WR Garner committed to Texas Tech ... QB McCarley committed to Arizona (latest I heard)
[/quote]#6 is Kerion Parker... got offer to LSU last week.

Real deal at receiver from what i seen, he hit the weight room on the next level and work hard and do the right things. He has NFL potential for a wideout no doubt. Great size, Great speed, great hands, and last but not least great route runner

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83