Teacher-Coach facing accusations

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1220844" timestamp="1336760189"]
No...I said A CERTAIN DEMOGRAPHIC of people that apply for teaching jobs (non administrative) in Port Arthur ISD, would be somewhere else if they COULD...THAT'S what I said.  That pedophile was allowed by TWO OTHER LOCAL DISTRICTS to keep his certification, despite being accused of doing the same thing that he was caught doing in PAISD to kids....that is wrong on so many levels.
[/quote]
So are you saying that the certain demographic (white) employees in PA are problematic or bottom of the barrel?

Plus, a district does not have the ability take away someone’s certification because there is suspicion. There must be some proof.

[quote name="tvc184" post="1220883" timestamp="1336763164"]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=99863.msg1220875#msg1220875 date=1336762896]
She is 17 NOW...11th grader....TURNED 17 in 2012....you're a biased man, tvc184, but you're not stupid.
[/quote]

The article does not say "NOW".

I am only going by what I read in the media. How is that being biased?

If she was 16 or younger, why not Sexual Assault of a Child instead of Improper Conduct?
[/quote]
Excellent question, officer... >:(

[quote author=mat link=topic=99863.msg1220886#msg1220886 date=1336763190]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=99863.msg1220844#msg1220844 date=1336760189]
No...I said A CERTAIN DEMOGRAPHIC of people that apply for teaching jobs (non administrative) in Port Arthur ISD, would be somewhere else if they COULD...THAT'S what I said.  That pedophile was allowed by TWO OTHER LOCAL DISTRICTS to keep his certification, despite being accused of doing the same thing that he was caught doing in PAISD to kids....that is wrong on so many levels.
[/quote]
So are you saying that the certain demographic (white) employees in PA are problematic or bottom of the barrel?

Plus, a district does not have the ability take away someone’s certification because there is suspicion. There must be some proof.

[/quote]
It is the district duty to REPORT THESE ACCUSATIONS OF IMPROPER CONDUCT TO SBEC (State Board for Educator Certification)...and these local district failed to do so...why? cover up? protect your own? what was the reason this pedophile was able to infiltrate a neighboring school district and sexually assault young girls?

What if it was reported, and handled correctly by the other districts but pa hired anyway? Not saying this is the case, just curious. Because the other districts may have done all they where allowed by law to do. Since they couldn't prove anything. So it as much mem fault for not investigating farther into this teacher.

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1220923" timestamp="1336766506"]
[quote author=tvc184 link=topic=99863.msg1220883#msg1220883 date=1336763164]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=99863.msg1220875#msg1220875 date=1336762896]
She is 17 NOW...11th grader....TURNED 17 in 2012....you're a biased man, tvc184, but you're not stupid.
[/quote]

The article does not say "NOW".

I am only going by what I read in the media. How is that being biased?

If she was 16 or younger, why not Sexual Assault of a Child instead of Improper Conduct?
[/quote]
Excellent question, officer... >:(

[quote author=mat link=topic=99863.msg1220886#msg1220886 date=1336763190]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=99863.msg1220844#msg1220844 date=1336760189]
[/quote]

[/quote]
It is the district duty to REPORT THESE ACCUSATIONS OF IMPROPER CONDUCT TO SBEC (State Board for Educator Certification)...and these local district failed to do so...why? cover up? protect your own? what was the reason this pedophile was able to infiltrate a neighboring school district and sexually assault young girls?
[/quote]
As you know there are many accusations that never pan out or there is not enough info for a district to move forward. It's not neccessarily a cover up.

Once again, I know of a certain coach that had his certificate revoked after breaking his contract with Anahuac for GOOD CAUSE...Nothing illegal...nothing immoral...The Anahuac Supt. reported it and SBEC took that action...Don't you think that this guys act was just a bit more serious than that? I know I do.

[quote name="tvc184" post="1221017" timestamp="1336775843"]
Obviously a potential 2nd degree felony is more serious than a contract violation.

What does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?
[/quote]
EVERYTHING....Don't you see that? Contract Violation = Certificate revocation........Pedophile having relationships with kids = leave the school district and go to Port Arthur...Doesn't make much sense really... :o

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1221026" timestamp="1336776809"]
[quote author=tvc184 link=topic=99863.msg1221017#msg1221017 date=1336775843]
Obviously a potential 2nd degree felony is more serious than a contract violation.

What does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?
[/quote]
EVERYTHING....Don't you see that? Contract Violation = Certificate revocation........Pedophile having relationships with kids = leave the school district and go to Port Arthur...Doesn't make much sense really... :o
[/quote]

You have accused him of being a pedophile. A pedophile is a person that has a main sexual interest in a child that has not yet reached full puberty or generally a child 13 years old or less.

Since you apparently have information about such activity and have made the statement at least twice on a public forum, I suggest that you go to the appropriate law enforcement agency since you can be sued for defamation and it is against the law to have such information and not report it.

What exactly would you refer to this guy, then? Better yet, what if this were YOUR daughter in this situation with this LOSER PEDOPHILE? Fact is, you are not the only person on here that knows the law....I have never mentioned anyone's name on this public forum....defamation....come on man....the guy in question has much bigger fish to fry at this point...PAISD is not a part of the SE Texas "good ole boy" system, so this time he will be properly dealt with.  I THINK EDUCATORS THAT INVOLVE THEMSELVES WITH KIDS ARE SICK PEOPLE.....Sue me for THAT...

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1221073" timestamp="1336779515"]
What exactly would you refer to this guy, then? Better yet, what if this were YOUR daughter in this situation with this LOSER PEDOPHILE? Fact is, you are not the only person on here that knows the law....I have never mentioned anyone's name on this public forum....defamation....come on man....the guy in question has much bigger fish to fry at this point...PAISD is not a part of the SE Texas "good ole boy" system, so this time he will be properly dealt with.  I THINK EDUCATORS THAT INVOLVE THEMSELVES WITH KIDS ARE SICK PEOPLE.....Sue me for THAT...
[/quote]

Your first post responded to an article posted by WOSgrad. Your response (the first in the thread so there is no ambiguity of who you were talking about)_was...

[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=99863.msg1220326#msg1220326 date=1336655792]
Ridiculous....It is my understanding that [size=12pt][b]he[/b][/size] had this same issue at LCM...Can anyone confirm this?
[/quote]

It should be clear from anyone that an article that only mentions Kip McFarlin and the first response is "he", who you were talking about. Remember that in a civil lawsuit it does not take proof beyond a reasonable doubt but merely a preponderance of the evidence. That roughly means it is more likely to exist than not or at least 51%.

If he has bigger fish to fry, great for you.

A comment that people that have sex with kids in not defamation. It is an opinion. When you accuse someone of it, it can be defamation. WOSgrad is a lawyer, maybe he will respond on defamation and what can be accused in public without proof.

I can say that criminals need to go to jail but if I make a specific accusation of you committing a crime and can't back it up, that is defamation.

And from the news article, the person that McFarlin is accused of improper conduct with is not a "child" or an you say, a "kid".

And as expected, you did not answer my question.... ::)...What would YOU refer to the guy as? Just to bring it a bit closer to home, how about if that was YOUR DAUGHTER that was involved? And you really are taking up for this loser...Unreal...sticking together, taken to a WHOLE OTHER level... ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed