52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with th hire?

• YES
    • NO
    • WHO CARES

[quote name="8888" post="1223890" timestamp="1337376876"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=99034.msg1223888#msg1223888 date=1337374985]
[quote author=8888 link=topic=99034.msg1223880#msg1223880 date=1337372723]
I doesnt appear that coach Murr is bieng "bashed", it is Barnhart and the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I , for one , will support coach Murr completly even though I wanted someone that was home grown, worked his butt off for 7 years (IN ANAHUAC) to prepare for the job, who holds a masters degree, and PLANNED to be a part of the community for his entire career.  And I think the community will rally behind coach Murr as eventually, its just not what we wanted and only time will tell if he stays long term, and builds a good program.  Here's hoping ..........................

[/quote]

Boy!  With that sound endorsement, how could Coach Murr help but not get all tingly inside?! ::) ::) ::)
[/quote]
and im sure that he is all tingly inside knowing someone who obviously spends an enourmous amount of his time "administrating an online forum" has his back. You are attempting to make my comments into something they are not meant to imply. No offense to the people who use this platform to speak thier mind but you got what 28000 + posts on here (get a freakin life), I would think the new coach would rather have the "sound" support of just about anyone other than a gossip guru. Which resembles your comment about him picking someplace other than Anahuac, Tx be beef up his resume.

[/quote]

Funny how, you talk about my time on this forum....although I can tell you fan, player, coach and mainstream media alike appreciate a fair amount of those 28,000 posts as they told folks who's playing where they're playing and who they are playing next, what the score was in those games and trumpeted the accomplishment's of this area's youth in just about every freaking sport you can imagine.  At least when I come on, I am positive about the kids who carry our banner and the coaches who, despite the whining and sniveling little idiots like you, wake up every day to guide them. 

Yes, you assail my time on the forum, yet you use the same bandwidth to get on here and assail a coach who has not even stepped foot on a practice field yet as an Anahuac coach....not because he is not qualified....but simply because he wasn't [b]your[/b] choice for the new coach.  Which is alright, that is why this was created.  But you would think that a community which took the opportunity to choose a head coach who has been pretty doggone successful in previous stops, would embrace him a bit more...something you have admitted that you have not done and indicate the Anahuac community might not ever do....of course, let me as an aside let you know that after reading your posts the members of that community might be a tad uneasy that [b]you[/B] are their mouthpiece.

Eventually rally around him?  Why don't you try this!  Rally around him right now!

Well, I need to stop this post as I need to start another as 29,000 is right around the corner!  You have a good day!

Todd Broussard
Administrator
SETXsports.com

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1224147" timestamp="1337442219"]
[quote author=8888 link=topic=99034.msg1223890#msg1223890 date=1337376876]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=99034.msg1223888#msg1223888 date=1337374985]
[quote author=8888 link=topic=99034.msg1223880#msg1223880 date=1337372723]
I doesnt appear that coach Murr is bieng "bashed", it is Barnhart and the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I , for one , will support coach Murr completly even though I wanted someone that was home grown, worked his butt off for 7 years (IN ANAHUAC) to prepare for the job, who holds a masters degree, and PLANNED to be a part of the community for his entire career.  And I think the community will rally behind coach Murr as eventually, its just not what we wanted and only time will tell if he stays long term, and builds a good program.  Here's hoping .....................
[/quote]

Boy!  With that sound endorsement, how could Coach Murr help but not get all tingly inside?! ::) ::) ::)
[/quote]
and im sure that he is all tingly inside knowing someone who obviously spends an enourmous amount of his time "administrating an online forum" has his back. You are attempting to make my comments into something they are not meant to imply. No offense to the people who use this platform to speak thier mind but you got what 28000 + posts on here (get a freakin life), I would think the new coach would rather have the "sound" support of just about anyone other than a gossip guru. Which resembles your comment about him picking someplace other than Anahuac, Tx be beef up his resume.

[/quote]

Funny how, you talk about my time on this forum....although I can tell you fan, player, coach and mainstream media alike appreciate a fair amount of those 28,000 posts as they told folks who's playing where they're playing and who they are playing next, what the score was in those games and trumpeted the accomplishment's of this area's youth in just about every freaking sport you can imagine.  At least when I come on, I am positive about the kids who carry our banner and the coaches who, despite the whining and sniveling little idiots like you, wake up every day to guide them. 

Yes, you assail my time on the forum, yet you use the same bandwidth to get on here and assail a coach who has not even stepped foot on a practice field yet as an Anahuac coach....not because he is not qualified....but simply because he wasn't [b]your[/b] choice for the new coach.  Which is alright, that is why this was created.  But you would think that a community which took the opportunity to choose a head coach who has been pretty doggone successful in previous stops, would embrace him a bit more...something you have admitted that you have not done and indicate the Anahuac community might not ever do....of course, let me as an aside let you know that after reading your posts the members of that community might be a tad uneasy that [b]you[/B] are their mouthpiece.

Eventually rally around him?  Why don't you try this!  Rally around him right now!

Well, I need to stop this post as I need to start another as 29,000 is right around the corner!  You have a good day!

Todd Broussard
Administrator
SETXsports.com
[/quote]

Guest incognito123
[quote name="ballcoach" post="1224325" timestamp="1337481218"]
Anahuac got a good one leave us alone and go rumor somehere else
[/quote]

What does this mean?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online