Schertz-Clemens vs LaMarque

Bread

Other tha defensive speed and overall size, LaMarque is not as impressive as their record. The offense is just not as good as you think it would be. Almost all of the good teams are now beat in 4-A (CC-Calallen, Brenham, etc). I just hope we get to see a LaMarque and Copperas Cove match-up.

One person said, "they were on a mission". I agree with that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• Just because they are possibly in the worst 4A D1 district in Texas. If your measure of a "Championship" program falls at the level of the district (and an extremely weak one at that) then we have much different expectations and definitions of what a Championship Program is.
    • What’s prevented them before this decision?
    • Well having the AD/HFC combined position hasn’t exactly been the answer over the last 75 years (or however long Warren’s been playing football).  This is probably the best move they could make with Smithey bailing so late.  At least it provides the kids with some stability as these two guys were there this past year. The program is been trending in a positive direction over the last three years why not stay the course with two guys who want to be there…Wishing the best for Warren.
    • Infrastructure bill?? How many EV charging stations has he built? You can count that on one hand. What else has been done with those $trillions? See, you’re lying and you know it.  Those $trillion’s went to Ukraine to be laundered and come back to Schumer and Co. Why else would he get so excited about infrastructure?
    • Hopefully Texas will win their case in court to simply make suppressors legal without the federal tax stamp. I doubt it as the interstate commerce clause is far reaching. For those who may not know, in Texas a firearms suppressor is legal but they are still against federal law without a federal tax stamp. Texas removed them from prohibited weapons a couple of years ago. Texas is currently fighting a case in court that if the suppressor is manufactured completely in Texas and never leaves Texas, it would not then fall under the interstate commerce clause. The ICC allows any commerce that crosses a state line to be controlled by the US Congress under the Constitution in Article I. 
  • Topics