Deweyville vs. Kountze Game Thread/Kountze wins 12-3!

As someone who has watched Deweyville sports for years I have to say I was "embarrassed" by the performance of the Pirates tonight.  Every Coach and player on that team should be embarrassed by the way they played tonight. Peewee teams don't have 12 errors in games and that was just the throwing/fielding errors not counting the mental mistakes.  From the time the game started the Pirates were not mentally prepared to play, and that's hard to say for a team that's in the thick of the playoff hunt in this District.  There is no leadership or winning attitude on this team.  With 2 more games left this week against very good teams it's "gut check" time for the Pirates, we'll see what kind of "heart" this team has in the next couple days.

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="1207269" timestamp="1333682578"]
As someone who has watched Deweyville sports for years I have to say I was "embarrassed" by the performance of the Pirates tonight.  Every Coach and player on that team should be embarrassed by the way they played tonight. Peewee teams don't have 12 errors in games and that was just the throwing/fielding errors not counting the mental mistakes.  From the time the game started the Pirates were not mentally prepared to play, and that's hard to say for a team that's in the thick of the playoff hunt in this District.  There is no leadership or winning attitude on this team.  With 2 more games left this week against very good teams it's "gut check" time for the Pirates, we'll see what kind of "heart" this team has in the next couple days.
[/quote]
I agree, you play how you practice and it showed there is no discipline on this team at all coaches and players act like they dont even wont to be there

Guest basketball25
always the coaches fault!!! seems to me deweyville only competes when howell is on the mound!! you can't coach heart you have to already have it!!

[quote name="baseball25" post="1207429" timestamp="1333737584"]
always the coaches fault!!! seems to me deweyville only competes when howell is on the mound!! you can't coach heart you have to already have it!!
[/quote]
Equal share of responsibility to go around for that performance. Both other pitchers for Dville have won games not just Jacob.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124