LCM Vs PNG Predictions

This game really could go either way.  If LCM plays like they did against us, i'll take them by 2 or 3.  If they play like they did in a couple other games I saw, PNG will run away with it.  The Bears have the the talent, but we're very inconsistent when I saw them.  I havn't seen PNG this year, so I don't have much to go off of, other than what I read on here.

PNG 7
LCM 6

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1202511" timestamp="1332858897"]
This game really could go either way.  If LCM plays like they did against us, i'll take them by 2 or 3.  If they play like they did in a couple other games I saw, PNG will run away with it.  The Bears have the the talent, but we're very inconsistent when I saw them.  I havn't seen PNG this year, so I don't have much to go off of, other than what I read on here.

PNG 7
LCM 6
[/quote]

Come on BF, i feel no love...

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1202511" timestamp="1332858897"]

PNG 7
LCM 6
[/quote]
No doubt the inconsistancy has hurt the Bears this year. If they are on their game, they are one of the harder teams in the state to beat. PNG is very talented as well. Should be a good one.

[quote name="Bear Country" post="1202519" timestamp="1332860396"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=98083.msg1202511#msg1202511 date=1332858897]

PNG 7
LCM 6
[/quote]

Come on BF, i feel no love...
[/quote]

Lol.  I might have went with the Bears, but out of the 4 games I saw, LCM let 2 leads slip away late in the game, played the best I've seen them play against us, and then not even show up.  All 4 resulted in losses.  (LCM's only losses, but losses nonetheless)  ;)

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="1202624" timestamp="1332876095"]
Yes it's official for the baseball teams. There was a letter from LC-M on my desk today. They were still waiting on softball.
[/quote]

According to KOGT, they opted to do it for softball as well.

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1202011" timestamp="1332770250"]
[quote author=OhBilly18 link=topic=98083.msg1201963#msg1201963 date=1332731625]
LCM has averaged 12 runs a game in district play. They have been putting up the offensive numbers all season long. Dont get me wrong, Nelson is a good pitcher. But the fact that the game will be at Don Gibbens field, LCM could very well put up 5 plus. Should be a good game, but dont count out LCM's offense.
[/quote]

Mar. 13 - at Lumberton, 14-0*
Mar. 16 - Beaumont Ozen, 7-2*
Mar. 20 - at Beaumont Central, 19-1*
Mar. 23 - at Vidor, 8-1*

They are averaging 12 runs a game against the bottom 4 teams in district.  It will be interesting to see how they do in the next 3 games.  I doubt the will score 12 against PNG, but anything can happen at the Gib where pop ups turn into 3 run homers. 

[b]PNG wins 5-4[/b]
[/quote]

I really hope the Lotto numbers I picked for Friday are this good!!    ;D

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1202011" timestamp="1332770250"]
[quote author=OhBilly18 link=topic=98083.msg1201963#msg1201963 date=1332731625]
LCM has averaged 12 runs a game in district play. They have been putting up the offensive numbers all season long. Dont get me wrong, Nelson is a good pitcher. But the fact that the game will be at Don Gibbens field, LCM could very well put up 5 plus. Should be a good game, but dont count out LCM's offense.
[/quote]

Mar. 13 - at Lumberton, 14-0*
Mar. 16 - Beaumont Ozen, 7-2*
Mar. 20 - at Beaumont Central, 19-1*
Mar. 23 - at Vidor, 8-1*

They are averaging 12 runs a game against the bottom 4 teams in district.  It will be interesting to see how they do in the next 3 games.  I doubt the will score 12 against PNG, but anything can happen at the Gib where pop ups turn into 3 run homers. 

PNG wins 5-4
[/quote]

Good call.  Next time predict LCM to win!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83