Barbers Hill vs. Baytown Lee Game Thread/Barbers Hill wins 3-1!

[quote name="GeeGanderdad" post="1198628" timestamp="1331993463"]
Looks like our #2(Justin B.-junior)gonna be alllllrrriggghhhttt...Now all we need to do is get some run support...
[/quote]

He's a nephew of a BH poster on here.  I was wanting to see him pitch.  Missed the darn game. 

I don't know who it was but I think it was Denney..They set that bomb up perfectly..Great bunt situation and first attempt made pitcher think bunt so the next pitch was elevated for the bunt and was bunted out the park..Great hit by Stover...If it wasn't for the throw around the horn little league play game would of been interesting....

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1198746" timestamp="1332029011"]
[quote author=GeeGanderdad link=topic=97683.msg1198628#msg1198628 date=1331993463]
Looks like our #2(Justin B.-junior)gonna be alllllrrriggghhhttt...Now all we need to do is get some run support...
[/quote]

He's a nephew of a BH poster on here.  I was wanting to see him pitch.  Missed the darn game.
[/quote]

Great kid and I didn't get to go either, but was getting updates from my brother ;D Justine was looking forward to pitching against BH and looks like he did a great job. Congrats to Lee

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami