Question about Buna's Legendary Coach

I was having a conversation about Cotton Robinson in Austin with some older coaches last week...Do you guys honestly think that it would have been the same had he had to compete with the PVIL contingent back in those days? Wheatley was CLEARLY dominant back then, but they played for different titles....Seriously, what do you guys think?

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1198168" timestamp="1331922709"]
I was having a conversation about Cotton Robinson in Austin with some older coaches last week...Do you guys honestly think that it would have been the same had he had to compete with the PVIL contingent back in those days? Wheatley was CLEARLY dominant back then, but they played for different titles....Seriously, what do you guys think?
[/quote]

Buna would not have played Wheatley.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Franchiseball" post="1198203" timestamp="1331925537"]
Buna played all the big schools they could back then that they allowed them to. They won the YMBL several years. I read a short memo on him in the years he coached he put like 30 atheletes in college to play basketball that's pretty good.
[/quote]
Are you for sure that there was an YMBL tournament when Coach Robinson was coaching?  Please state the years that Buna won the YMBL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124