Hardin Tournament Thread/Post updates here!

[quote name="longball24" post="1195028" timestamp="1331319911"]
The reason it didnt look 90 is Hickman almost matched #15 in velocity and had a better curve ball and change up. Was told the kid from Shepard is only a sophomore.
[/quote]
Two great pitchers started this game. Both of which will be back next year. #15 from Shepherd impressed me and alot of other people. He will be really good when he is a senior. But I heard he was a transfer from Columbus??

[quote name="longball24" post="1194733" timestamp="1331298482"]
who is #15 for Shepard and why is this kid under the radar. 90+ on the radar and no one has heard of him. unbelieveable. congrats to Woodville on the win.
[/quote]
He might have hit 90 a couple times. It was not consistently up there though. He stayed high 80's if I had to guess.

Eagleswoodville#1, He is not a transfer, the kid has been in Shepherd his entire life and so has his brother. Now his Mom and Dad are from the columbus area when they were growing up, but the kids have been in Shepherd. Both of these brothers will be really good when they are Sr's. one is a Sophmore and One is a Freshman.

[quote name="idk" post="1195383" timestamp="1331389461"]
Eagleswoodville#1, He is not a transfer, the kid has been in Shepherd his entire life and so has his brother. Now his Mom and Dad are from the columbus area when they were growing up, but the kids have been in Shepherd. Both of these brothers will be really good when they are Sr's. one is a Sophmore and One is a Freshman.
[/quote]
Oh ok. That makes sense. But yes they will be very good if they stay at it.

[quote name="ktownfan" post="1195371" timestamp="1331387134"]
Any one know how the Pitcher from liberty is doing.  He left the game early and could barely hold his right arm up during the Kountze Liberty game.  Just wonderin what he did and how bad it was.
[/quote]

He got an mri done but have to wait on the results. Could have either tore or partially tore the UCL or just sprained it from what i have heard. Either way he's done for the season and possibly football as well.

[quote name="TXBASEBALL05" post="1195617" timestamp="1331430779"]
[quote author=ktownfan link=topic=97291.msg1195371#msg1195371 date=1331387134]
Any one know how the Pitcher from liberty is doing.  He left the game early and could barely hold his right arm up during the Kountze Liberty game.  Just wonderin what he did and how bad it was.
[/quote]

He got an mri done but have to wait on the results. Could have either tore or partially tore the UCL or just sprained it from what i have heard. Either way he's done for the season and possibly football as well.
[/quote]

sorry to hear that for that young man.  He looked like a pretty good player i hope for him a full recovery.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83