Baytown Sterling vs. Bmt West Brook Game Thread/West Brook wins 11-5!

[quote name="astrofan" post="1194041" timestamp="1331208539"]
:([quote author=OhBilly18 link=topic=97257.msg1194013#msg1194013 date=1331182753]
West Brook will be in the New Caney this wknd right??
[/quote]yes. Looks like Rain  :(
[/quote]
This tourney almost always seems to get rained out. :(

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="blue10" post="1193999" timestamp="1331180592"]
Baytown Sterling      5

Beaumont Westbrook 11  FINAL
[/quote]

As hard as the wind was blowing out last night, I'm suprised the score was this low.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124

• Pretty sure he had a lot of success as the smallest school in the division as well when OF went back and forth between 4A and 3A
    • The transfer back from BH has a good chance to start if he figures the offense out. His mobility has always left something to be desired but he can improve that and will certainly need to in Willis’ offense. What’s never been in question is the arm talent. FB Crawford transfer would’ve eventually been the starter at some point this year but I don’t think he beats out Robinson.    JV kid will most likely get pushed down to 3rd on the depth chart if the two sophomores both stay at Crosby. Willis already plays his son at other positions so I don’t even think he’s in the mix by the time camp starts.    Yarborough just committed to Arizona today so Willis will probably try to feed him early in the season like he did to start last year and we have another sophomore RB that’s Austin Walter-like with the ball in his hands. I think they’ll help ease the transition of whoever Willis decides to go with. It’s going to be an interesting dynamic if both Prieto and Robinson are starting in the opener against Dayton. 
    • Curious to see how this success plays out. Hes no longer coaching the biggest school in the division lol