KW Park Vs. Yates

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Sloe" post="1191114" timestamp="1330745325"]
[quote author=ST413 link=topic=97046.msg1191104#msg1191104 date=1330745037]
Hmmmmm...HJ beat KW Park and they only lose by 7 to Yates. You never know.....
[/quote]3A is alot tougher than some think. JMO What do you think ST413 ?
[/quote]

Looks like it to me!

Attended that game...Yates shot HORRIBLY from the field yet led from buzzer to buzzer....KP handled the press fairly well but were forced to play fast...KP shot the ball well, and used EVERY INCH of the floor on offense, causing Yates problems...Yates shot and missed wayyyy to many threes....KP fought, just not enough bodies for Yates.

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1191217" timestamp="1330751435"]
Attended that game...Yates shot HORRIBLY from the field yet led from buzzer to buzzer....KP handled the press fairly well but were forced to play fast...KP shot the ball well, and used EVERY INCH of the floor on offense, causing Yates problems...Yates shot and missed wayyyy to many threes....KP fought, just not enough bodies for Yates.
[/quote].    Hmmmm Dv and dove. I believe your Yates fable no longer as overwhelming as u wanted everyone to believe

I don't care if they won.  The results in a big time game speak volumes and not even the dv pedigree can alter that. Tonight proves they are not without vulnerability in spite of your repeated suggestion/inference that they were/are incomparable.  It is what it is

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1191228" timestamp="1330753358"]
I agree, as bad as Yates played, they stilll won. Yates defense was horrible. They had a bad game. Most  teams have bad games and LOSE!
[/quote].  And this is where both of u always jump in and say that the other team had something to do with a team (perhaps a Nederland) being horrible.  It's no different tonite. The legend simply isn't what you portrayed it to be.  Deal with it. Let's see- hj beats kp by 7 but would lose to Yates by 30-40?  Hmmmmm

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83