Brenham/Montgomery Tournament Thread/Post updates here!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bear's just need to get it together. They've had a lead in each of the games they've played in this tournament, only to fall in the end. Shows the talent is there, just need to do a better job closing out in the end. Still have a chance against Santa Fe hopefully.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1190427" timestamp="1330709583"]
HBP, single, RBI single, runner steals 2nd, K, RBI single (benches almost clear for the 2nd time... Blem ejected for knocking runner down *bogus call), reaches on an error, RBI single, RBI single. Time expired...

12-4 Santa Fe
Final
[/quote]
Wow, The wheels fell off for the third time, only a learning curve hopefully they will learn from this and get ready for district and the other games ahead. Who was the instigators in the game to cause the problems? like which team? no names

Fults didn't pitch the whole game.

First a LCM player and the Santa Fe SS ran into each other.  Then it happened again at 1st in the next inning.  Both times were unintentional, and both times Santa Fe layed on the ground and was dramatic.  It probably didn't help that I between the two collisions, LCM's pitcher hit a Santa Fe batter.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1190444" timestamp="1330710917"]

First a LCM player and the Santa Fe SS ran into each other.  Then it happened again at 1st in the next inning.  Both times were unintentional, and both times Santa Fe layed on the ground and was dramatic.  It probably didn't help that I between the two collisions, LCM's pitcher hit a Santa Fe batter.
[/quote]

Oh okay good. I wouldn't think an LCM player would do anything on purpose. Griff taught them better than that.

[quote name="Bear Country" post="1190476" timestamp="1330712111"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=96943.msg1190444#msg1190444 date=1330710917]

[/quote]

Oh okay good. I wouldn't think an LCM player would do anything on purpose. Griff taught them better than that.
[/quote]
No doubt. Sounds like a big misunderstanding.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder