Kountze vs Edgewood

TopDawG52

This game will be broadcasted via KMOO 99.9 radio out of Mineola.

Download the Tune-In app for your mobile phone if you can't access it via the web.

Web link is working.

Go to http://www.kmoo.com and click on the "Listen Live" link around 4:30 tomorrow.

If this is true about grades, it is a shame. This team has come a long way since the beginning of the season and then to have this kind of let down.... Best of luck to the kids still playing. I will be pulling extra hard for you to continue on. Step up to the challenge.

Jamazdon Powell failed also...So you take (Boogie) inside guy out and then you take probably the best three point shooter on the team out, plus he is hustles all the time. Duane is going to have to dig deep in his bag of tricks...wow, you wouldn't think you would have to worry about grades at this point in the season.

Go lions, dig deep and keep winning..

Haven't got to see ktz this year but I'll be at the game today. Does ktz have much dept outside of Corey and Powell? I know Corey has been a pretty good for them on the inside and Powell is a good scorer. Hopefully they have the guys they need ready to step up. Pretty disappointed that their not playing because of grades but hope it hurts pretty stinking bad so they don't make the same mistake next year for what seems to be a really good ktz team.

[quote name="utfan06" post="1190354" timestamp="1330703719"]
Maz didn't play much against Crockett ...
[/quote]

;) There you go. He actually hasn't played much in the past month. I noticed that against Deweyville.

Maybe Joubert knew his grades were suffering and decreased his minutes so the team would learn to play without him. Makes sense to me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont