Nederland vs. Magnolia Game Thread/Nederland advances 61-52!

WOSgrad

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1186661" timestamp="1330357173"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=96634.msg1186654#msg1186654 date=1330356963]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=96634.msg1186636#msg1186636 date=1330356084]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=96634.msg1186623#msg1186623 date=1330355622]
Of course, at this point, we are ASSUMING that your perspective is 100% accurate and covers all that happened there.  Dicky, I know how much you know your basketball, but I have a strong gut feeling that you may not be in the know on this situation as much as you think you are.  I say that because the Lamar President is a good friend of mine and you would be surprised how different he explains things as compared to how they come out from people in the know.
[/quote]
At Texas Southern? I don't profess to know EVERYTHING about that situation, but Ronnie, just like Greg Wise are close to our family and another mentee of my father, and mentor of mine..I was coaching at Prairie View A&M during that time, so I had a good idea as to what was going on at Texas Southern...we talk! If I am not 100% "in the know", I sure am about 98.9% there... ???....not sure what your president bud has to say, but I know, what I know about that situation.
[/quote]

You always "know what you know".  The problem is that you sincerely believe that your "knowledge" is always superior to that of everyone else and I am sorry, that just isnt the case.  It never has been and never will be and you would be well served to adjust your theory in that respect.  There have been two Lamar coaches that were close personal friends of mine, but I learned over time that the fact that they were good friends did not make them as pure as the wind driven snow.
[/quote]
Apparently I am missing what you are getting at..You asked me about what happened with Coach Courtney since he left Willowridge...I answered...then you say there is MORE? Well, if you KNOW more, why ask ME? ???...I don't understand...[b]another teaching moment, perhaps...I am never beyond that, you know[/b]... ;)
[/quote]
That's the understatement of the century.  ;)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=20pt]FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP IT![/size]

I don't care how much or how little or who either nash or Dickie V knows, this has gone on too far for too long on this thread.  It ceases now.

And I don't want explanations from those involved why the other is at fault.  I want cessation of such activity.  Any further activity risks action.  And I think that all involve realize I willing to take action.

[quote name="ABSENT!" post="1186673" timestamp="1330358097"]
WOW WOS... That was gangsta!!! I dont think it was REALLY that BIG of an issue! Everybody run to your cubby holes, here comes the long arm of the Moderator!
[/quote]

Actually, it is becoming one.  I come here and see every thread having to do with any 20-4A team or H-J becoming a spitting match between these two.  That is not what this board is intended for and I am here to serve the wishes of the board owner, who has discussed this type of transgression with me AT LENGTH, and I can assure you he has nothing but distaste for it. 

If they want to engage in informed debate, fine.  If they want to pick at each other, they can take it someplace else.

Congrats on the win boys!  I like the one game at a time approach you are taking, keeps you focused on the game at hand.  As for our fans, keep on supporting like we have been doing and don't change, I know it charges our guys up when they come out and they see all of us cheering them on.  Who cares what "SOME" posters are saying on here, all District Winners have to play weaker teams the first couple of rounds to get to the more competitive teams.....keep on playing your game and can't wait to be there cheering you on tomorrow night against OZEN!    GO DOGS !!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami