GAME DAY!

HillGuy

For Barbers Hill and Ozen. 
Ozen vs Manvel, 3:30 pm @ The Campbell Center
BH vs Clear Falls, 5:00 pm @ The Campbell Center

Good luck and safe travels to Ozen.  Better jump on Manvel early and often.  Its going to take some very fundamental basketball to beat them.  With two 6'2' ladies that can jump out of the building you better not miss many shots because they will control the boards.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1184475" timestamp="1330098731"]
Good luck BH and Ozen should be some good games!!! I know Manvel is going to be Tough, but what about Clear Falls Hill Guy? Do you have a scouting report for us  :)
[/quote]

CF is a bit of "Cinderella Story".  They are a first or second year varsity program that went 28-8 and second to Manvel in there district.  They have no seniors, but a good post and good PG with solid surrounding cast.  They are a little erratic - played Manvel to an 11 point game once then got beat by them by 40.  We have had 6 common opponents that BH generally beat by wider margin...so "on paper" we should win, but thats why they the game.  Prediction:  Cinderalla is gonna be home thinking about next year well before midnight tonight I hope.

[quote name="HillGuy" post="1185357" timestamp="1330141958"]
Wellll...here we are!  Been talking about this matchup since November.  Good luck to all and stay healthy!
[/quote]
I can't Wait. See you at the game.
Hillguy p.m. me ur cell phone # so that I can meet up with ya before the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder