Evadale Season

Flatonia 46 Evadale 41

Evadale: Jackson 18,Porter 6,Herrington 5,Oldbury 5,Conner 4,Gipson 2,Rawls 1.

Flatonia: Schacheri 11,Williams 8,Dunk 10,Rodriquez 3,Bruns 7,Phillips 7.

Evadale  10-09-15-07-41
Flatonia  09-11-15-11-46

Evadale (23-10)
Flatonia (22-10)

Evadales season came to an end on Friday but the Lady Rebels didnt go down without a fight. Close game all the way and the Lady Rebels had the largest lead of the game in the first quarter at 8-2.
Congrats to the Lady Rebels on another great season and to Seniors Holly Herrington, Brooke Burnett,  Hope Richardson, and Marly Moss, You were all a big part of a record setting year.
This team broke the old record of consecutive district wins(37). They now have 39 consecutive district wins dating back to the 2007-08 season and 4 consecutive district championships(undefeated).
Individual records broken were Most Rebounds in a single season.(Kennedy Jackson)340. Most free throws attempted in a single season(Kennedy Jackson)286., and the most free throws made in a single season(Kennedy Jackson)162.

Holly Herrington finished her highschool career 3rd on the all time list with 276 assists, 7th in steals with 244, 8th in 3pt.FG % with 23.4% and Tied for 10th all time in games played on Varsity level with 107.

We wish Jessica Seago and Kendal Tousha complete recovery from their season ending injuries and will see them for their Senior seasons.

Congratulations to all players, hard work pays off especially in the off season.(Free Throws,Free Throws,Free Throws.)
Thanks to the parents,fans,and administration for their great support once again all season long.
Special thanks to Marley,Chrystal,McKenzie,and of course for the video I couldnt do without Kat.
Thanks also to Supt.Brenda McDaniel, Principal Dale Boothman, Athletic Dir. Mark Williams, Coaches Conner and McAdams and especially HC and Assistant Robert and Debbie Hollyfield for letting me be a part of EHS, and to all who make it so much fun for me at the scorers table.

Mr.Dave

All stats for the girls are now available at Maxpreps.com

[quote name="HOSSFAN" post="1181256" timestamp="1329753381"]
Great season Lady Rebels! A very special thanks to you, Dave, for all the encouragement you give the girls, and the long hours you endure traveling to all games, recording stats, and posting results. The team would not be complete without you.
[/quote]

Amen to all of that!  I wish all girls teams had the kind of support that the Lady Rebs have here!

Guest rebel 4 life
[quote name="HOSSFAN" post="1181256" timestamp="1329753381"]
Great season Lady Rebels! A very special thanks to you, Dave, for all the encouragement you give the girls, and the long hours you endure traveling to all games, recording stats, and posting results. The team would not be complete without you.
[/quote]
I agree, the time you give to the girls is awesome.

thanks to you all. The kids will keep you young and they are all such great young ladies, my hats off to all the parents. Every year my faith is restored in our young people. We dont hear enough about all the good ones, but I can tell you this, there are still way more good than bad and Evadale can really by proud of their community. I have always said I could write a book about all the road trips
Thanks again to you all.

Batter up :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed