West Orange-Stark vs. Orangefield Game Thread/Orangefield wins 56-53!

WOSgrad

[quote name="stevenash" post="1178177" timestamp="1329276940"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=96025.msg1178142#msg1178142 date=1329275520]
Yes it is.
[/quote]

Congrats to Orangefield and many thanks for proving that there is more to high school basketball success than athleticism/talent.
[/quote]
Yeah it just proves that WOS is not that talented either.... ::)

Nice try, Dickie.  But my statement is correct. HJ validates it many times when it wins against what you describe as more talented teams.  You just aren't going to accept it and thats ok with me because I dont view your "pedigree" as the final word.  As previously stated, it's a very big basketball world out there and opinions are a dime a dozen.  aka: my previous Charles Barkley example.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1178189" timestamp="1329277795"]
Nice try, Dickie.  But my statement is correct. HJ validates it many times when it wins against what you describe as more talented teams.  You just aren't going to accept it and thats ok with me because I dont view your "pedigree" as the final word.  As previously stated, it's a very big basketball world out there and opinions are a dime a dozen.  aka: my previous Charles Barkley example.
[/quote]
Nash, if WOS had ANY real amount of talent, (or athleticism) they would have beaten this team just as bad as your beloved Hawks did...Or as bad as Silsbee did, or worse...WOS is not that good either. It was a battle of two BAD teams....I will be willing to put Yates, Wheatley, Ozen or Central JV against Orangefield varsity and they would win or split in 2 games with them...come on now, you know better than that.. ::)

Not every thread has to become DV and somebody elses arguing grounds.  Why do teams always have to be put down when trying to prove your point.  Nobody on here said anything about OF being world beaters, but you get on here and dog them.  Are they the caliber as Ozen or Wheatly.  No and never claimed to be, but 9 men just fought their butts off tonight to play another day.  Quit dogging them.  Just a proud parent.  Sorry.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont