Hardin vs. East Chambers Game Thread/East Chambers wins 86-41!

WOSgrad

Guest ECBucFan
Hardin got frustrated again, earning an intentional (hard foul in the paint), and a tech (player verbally ripped into a ref). Hardin could not stop EC's inside game at all. Good game by the Bucs.  8)

Hadin did not play well, did not handle the ball well. Easily frustrated by the 8 to 19 foul count and 22 to 10 FTs in EC favor.    Ec played physical in the paint and rarely got a foul called.  Hardin was up 9 to 0..when the fouls started getting called.......gulf coast or wnnie refs at his beck and call.  EC played a better game, but the refs really did a job.    Good luck in the playoffs.   

[quote name="mfd814" post="1178240" timestamp="1329279509"]
Hadin did not play well, did not handle the ball well. Easily frustrated by the 8 to 19 foul count and 22 to 10 FTs in EC favor.    Ec played physical in the paint and rarely got a foul called.  Hardin was up 9 to 0..when the fouls started getting called.......gulf coast or wnnie refs at his beck and call.  EC played a better game, but the refs really did a job.    Good luck in the playoffs. 
[/quote]Why not stop at "Hardin did not play well, did not handle the ball well". Most coaches will tell you that when you do either or both of those you won't beat teams like Silsbee, HJ, EC or Kountze, etc. You don't have to like losing, but you need to learn to do it gracefully. Typical Hardin " Class Act "

[quote name="uknowit2" post="1178405" timestamp="1329314525"]
Lets see if I got this straight, EC drops a 45 spot on Hardin but it was those darn refs that cost Hardin the game. Typical reaction of a loser.
[/quote]I tried to put some lipstick on this point in the previous post but well said uknowit2, sometimes you gotta cut to the chase!!!!!!!!

EC did play better and deserved the win, Hardin did not play well.  I did complain about the refs, because they were horrible,  and everyone who plays there knows when you play EC, you will get stiffed by Refs.  Hardin knew it would be tough against EC, and respects that and wish them well in the playoffs. 

[quote name="mfd814" post="1178533" timestamp="1329323351"]
EC did play better and deserved the win, Hardin did not play well.  I did complain about the refs, because they were horrible,  and everyone who plays there knows when you play EC, you will get stiffed by Refs.  Hardin knew it would be tough against EC, and respects that and wish them well in the playoffs.
[/quote]MFD, please see uknowit2's previous post. I think Hardin has been stiffed by the EC team on the scoreboard for the last, let's say, 10 years.

Guest ECBucFan
By and large, EC has clearly dominated Hardin in basketball. EC has certainly gone farther in the State playoffs than Hardin has, and has certainly been in the playoffs much, much more than Hardin has. Thats a no brainer.

This reminds me of the football threads where Hardin got lucky [u]once[/u] against EC, and they still cling on to that one isolated time to hang their hat on, while the Bucs just line up and beat the tar out of them year after year.  ::)   

Daniel "Snook" Marsh graduated a few yrs ago...maybe u refer to a family member......

No one dare doubt the all mighty Bucs power......and total domination of all inferior teams.    Yes, the Bucs are wonderful.

Hope u feel better now.

All the other teams just keep working hard and keep your head up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont