West Hardin vs. Evadale Game Thread/Evadale wins 55-45!

WOSgrad

[quote name="NeraWhite45" post="1178973" timestamp="1329357318"]
I'm pretty sure not only do the boys from evadale know how to spell TEAM, they can spell TEAMWORK too. Considering that is the only way they would have made it to.where they are now.. And last time I checked we were talking 2012 not 2011.    :o
[/quote] Your right ,about playin as a team. Last night WH took away Evadales best player, but the rest of the TEAM steped up and pulled together for the win. And thats what its going to take to beat BS and go anywere in the playoffs. And all so it is 2012 and I dont think  the 6'7'' or the other two 6'3'' kids will be suiting out.

Obviously you don't know how to spell.. and you wouldn't have seen the "official" stats either. I have been to almost all of their games and know that NOT A SINGLE ONE of those boys are selfish. Now if you want to define selfish as fighting for every win they have, making some mistakes, and even trying to do to much, than yes every high school team is "selfish". But I see it as a team, individuals and a whole, wanting to win more than their opponents.

[quote name="snake bite" post="1178993" timestamp="1329358890"]
Obviously u haven't seen the official stats anrealized how some nevr pass an always shoot. An yes I know the team i've been to many games of theres
[/quote]
if you have been you havent payed attention because evadale has four kids that average double figures so you dont have a clue what your talkin about and just were did you see these individual stats?

[quote name="True Blue" post="1178913" timestamp="1329348113"]
[quote author=diaperdandy19 link=topic=96013.msg1178736#msg1178736 date=1329336621]
[quote author=Joharr73 link=topic=96013.msg1178663#msg1178663 date=1329333543]
WOW, both cases you mention, you twist it up to make Evadale look good.  I'm not bashing of the players, but man are you messed up.  Evadale had a great plan to get WH #15 off of #3 with the picks, but couple of times #33 & #24 lunged forward and smacked #15 like they were blocking in football.  Can't do moving picks and they got away with several.  Just saying, you want a ref to call it fair, why don't you try it.

Feel free to cry about it somemore, but have the courage to at least acknowledge mistakes from both teams.  Refs missed a bunch like I said before, Evadale didn't play any cleaner or dirty than West Hardin.  No doubt about it, my Oilers play physical and sometimes get a lot of fouls for it.  This years team is one of the least "dirty" teams that we've had in several years. 

Think back to even just last year, we had a few Prima Donna's that we're ball hogs & crappy attitudes.  There are no selfish players on the team this year.
[/quote]

Moving pick requires the player setting the screen to be moving and pretty sure we didnt see that. #15 closed his arms and purposly buldged over the Evadale players. And sorry but we arent talking about last year. Were in 2012 not 2011 so last year doesnt matter this year. Thought the calls were right and #15 has a poor attitude PERIOD. And i never mentioned anything about being selfish. Selfish has nothing to do with poor losers.
[/quote] LOOK HERE GUYS Everyone on here knows who I am, And I was at the game. Neather Team PLAYED DIRTY. Evadale set hard screens and sometimes they were moving screens, I saw # 15 runover the evadale players, and I saw the Evadale players throw fourarms Into his chest. It was a very physical game, and the refs let bothteams play. If you call that dirty, on eather team YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE. And If any of you need to cry anymore be free to look me up at the next Evadale& Big Sandy game.
[/quote] Evadale plays Normangee not BS

[quote name="CATMAN" post="1179021" timestamp="1329360916"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=96013.msg1178913#msg1178913 date=1329348113]
[quote author=diaperdandy19 link=topic=96013.msg1178736#msg1178736 date=1329336621]
[quote author=Joharr73 link=topic=96013.msg1178663#msg1178663 date=1329333543]
WOW, both cases you mention, you twist it up to make Evadale look good.  I'm not bashing of the players, but man are you messed up.  Evadale had a great plan to get WH #15 off of #3 with the picks, but couple of times #33 & #24 lunged forward and smacked #15 like they were blocking in football.  Can't do moving picks and they got away with several.  Just saying, you want a ref to call it fair, why don't you try it.

Feel free to cry about it somemore, but have the courage to at least acknowledge mistakes from both teams.  Refs missed a bunch like I said before, Evadale didn't play any cleaner or dirty than West Hardin.  No doubt about it, my Oilers play physical and sometimes get a lot of fouls for it.  This years team is one of the least "dirty" teams that we've had in several years. 

Think back to even just last year, we had a few Prima Donna's that we're ball hogs & crappy attitudes.  There are no selfish players on the team this year.
[/quote]

Moving pick requires the player setting the screen to be moving and pretty sure we didnt see that. #15 closed his arms and purposly buldged over the Evadale players. And sorry but we arent talking about last year. Were in 2012 not 2011 so last year doesnt matter this year. Thought the calls were right and #15 has a poor attitude PERIOD. And i never mentioned anything about being selfish. Selfish has nothing to do with poor losers.
[/quote] LOOK HERE GUYS Everyone on here knows who I am, And I was at the game. Neather Team PLAYED DIRTY. Evadale set hard screens and sometimes they were moving screens, I saw # 15 runover the evadale players, and I saw the Evadale players throw fourarms Into his chest. It was a very physical game, and the refs let bothteams play. If you call that dirty, on eather team YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE. And If any of you need to cry anymore be free to look me up at the next Evadale& Big Sandy game.
[/quote] Evadale plays Normangee not BS
[/quote]Did not know, when I made that post, that they were goin to flip for the first spot. I thought they would play.

[quote name="SwampDonkey1" post="1178942" timestamp="1329353269"]
The 6' 7'' kid didn't get evadale to state I assure you. It was the team work they played and yea the height helped but they played together and i believe they would have made even without him. And maybe even won a state title. But no he played his butt off for the team.
[/quote]ok im pretty sure i know who this is but not sure i know your on the team and all i got to say is grow some and say omething to my face. second what what different from 2010 and 2011 other than the coach and third keep saying whatever you what all i got to say is Yorktown

Guest Ricthepic
Waterboy21...no can take away what the Rebels accomplished last year or the success this years team is having. Everyone that has suited up for the Rebs has contributed mightily to the TEAM. The best always has the bulls eye. The new boss is the same as the old boss.

[quote name="Water Boy 21" post="1179173" timestamp="1329375693"]
[quote author=SwampDonkey1 link=topic=96013.msg1178942#msg1178942 date=1329353269]
The 6' 7'' kid didn't get evadale to state I assure you. It was the team work they played and yea the height helped but they played together and i believe they would have made even without him. And maybe even won a state title. But no he played his butt off for the team.
[/quote]ok im pretty sure i know who this is but not sure i know your on the team and all i got to say is grow some and say omething to my face. second what what different from 2010 and 2011 other than the coach and third keep saying whatever you what all i got to say is Yorktown
[/quote]

first of all, yorktown wasn't won for the rebs by you. it was won by that little guard that shut down their shooter sweetheart so don't flatter yourself big boy. ;)