2006 All-KOGT Football Team

Yea, that is the same reason that the Orangeleader puts Deweyville on theirteam, Cause they call it the "Orange Leader Team". And they cover them. Kogt put players on their team that have covered this year.

because you left some vidor boys out that are from orange county. would you like it if orangefield was left out. if you are going to say orange county then list all the teams.......not the ones that kogt supports.

you're not making a whole lot of sense :?

Guest OHS_1994

Yall can get over it. You dont hear us complaining because our boys did not make the all-Vidorien Team. The Orange Leader will have some Vidor boys on it because it covers All of Orange but KOGT covers BC LCM WOS and OF and thats all so get over it and stop your belly aching.

Hey I have an idea instead of crying like baby's how about lets congadulate the kids that did make the Team!!!!

Good Job guys, I'll take that team anyday,

the article said orange county. vidor is in orange county........

I'm gonna type slow so you will understand...........KOGT only covers WO-S, LC-M, BC & OF. Just because Vidor is in Orange County, but not covered by KOGT game wise, don't mean you should be in their All-Team selections. You're busting everyones chops about this topic but the right one, KOGT!!!!!!! I agree 110% that Vidor had players that would make the list. Brad Croak being one of the top RB's in the whole area should have made the list. But if it's KOGT's perrogative to do all but Vidor, bump gums with them and not with us.

And before you start the Lumberton bashing Vidor fans, we beat ya'll. Enough said!!!!!!!

I'm gonna type slow so you will understand...........KOGT only covers WO-S' date=' LC-M, BC & OF. Just because Vidor is in Orange County, but not covered by KOGT game wise, don't mean you should be in their All-Team selections. You're busting everyones chops about this topic but the right one, KOGT!!!!!!! I agree 110% that Vidor had players that would make the list. Brad Croak being one of the top RB's in the whole area should have made the list. But if it's KOGT's perrogative to do all but Vidor, bump gums with them and not with us.

And before you start the Lumberton bashing Vidor fans, we beat ya'll. Enough said!!!!!!![/quote']

YEP..............But who else did you beat in district ?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont