Central, Nederland boys basketball coaches disagree on how to settle tie

His reason to not want to play Is bc he says they had injuries which is very much a legitimate reason. However it is not listed in the district rules so that is why I did not list it. Because of his injuries, he wanted to flip a coin, correct? So actually I did not omit his option. It is #4 on the list. Do u think I just made up that list?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1180093" timestamp="1329511143"]
[quote author=NB-Dawg link=topic=95984.msg1180086#msg1180086 date=1329510759]
[quote author=team first link=topic=95984.msg1180079#msg1180079 date=1329508993]
If they would have both agreed to play for the outright district championship, then it wouldn't have been co. Both coaches would have had to agree to this. Nederland wanted to play for out right champs
[/quote]
Thank You! I've only said that 3 times, yet you are the 1st to acknowledge this FACT! The rules have changed since two years ago when Ned beat Ozen. Although Ned won, both team's are in the books as 'Co-Champs'. The rule now states that if BOTH team's agree that the game is for the outright district title, then the winner will be the team in the books with the title, less the 'Co-'.
Yes Soulja, y'all blew us out in Beaumont, just like we blew y'all out in Nederland! Are you really bringing up their game in December as the deciding factor? Please! The FACT remains that Ned wanted to play a game this weekend to decide the out-right district champ, and Lee did not. Regardless of their reason, Central was CONTENT with being 'Co-Champs'!
BTW-Nowhere did I say Central was scared to play the game.
[/quote]Name the other reasons that was reported quoted by the Jags boss why they elected not to play this game.  Stop with the selective comprehension.
[/quote]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed