Cleveland vs. Huffman Game Thread/Cleveland wins 68-60!

WOSgrad

[quote name="stevenash" post="1174455" timestamp="1328725399"]
Where does Cleveland stand in the district.  Seems like early in the year they werent doing very well but the last few scores I have seen seem to be all victories.  Am I remembering correctly?
[/quote]

They currently sit 2nd in 22-3A.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1174455" timestamp="1328725399"]
Where does Cleveland stand in the district.  Seems like early in the year they werent doing very well but the last few scores I have seen seem to be all victories.  Am I remembering correctly?
[/quote]We are very young Stevie. The Indians had a very difficult predistrict schedule but have become a better team with every passing game. We are holding down the 2 spot currently and at full strength will have a legitment shot a win or two in the playoffs.

[quote name="indian15/16" post="1174649" timestamp="1328743420"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=95644.msg1174455#msg1174455 date=1328725399]
[/quote]We are very young Stevie. The Indians had a very difficult predistrict schedule but have become a better team with every passing game. We are holding down the 2 spot currently and at full strength will have a legitment shot a win or two in the playoffs.
[/quote]

Not surprised at that.  They seem to be a contender every year.  It just seemed as though there were more losses early than I would have expected.

[quote name="indian15/16" post="1174649" timestamp="1328743420"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=95644.msg1174455#msg1174455 date=1328725399]
[/quote]

Probably not any playoff wins coming Clevelands way this year. Coldspring was a big win, but they don't compare to Silsbee, HJ, or WOS. It will be one and done for the Indians in the playoffs this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn