3A baseball

TLB0

[quote name="Franchiseball" post="1186295" timestamp="1330298441"]
Buna will only be in 3A for 2 years.....I wasn't at the game but I heard HF was getting no hit by a freshmen thru 6 ...... Buna only losing 3 and have several long kids playing now only going to get better.
[/quote]
Your right they were gettig no hit but buna was also getting no hit by a sophomore through 6 too and also that's only one pitcher in 21 3A when you've got bc silsbee hf of hj and wos your gonna need a lot more than one guy to get to playoffs an once they see that kid once or twice they will be all over him

[quote name="Allen Gamble" post="1186311" timestamp="1330301124"]
[quote author=Franchiseball link=topic=95495.msg1186295#msg1186295 date=1330298441]
Buna will only be in 3A for 2 years.....I wasn't at the game but I heard HF was getting no hit by a freshmen thru 6 ...... Buna only losing 3 and have several long kids playing now only going to get better.
[/quote]
Your right they were gettig no hit but buna was also getting no hit by a sophomore through 6 too and also that's only one pitcher in 21 3A when you've got bc silsbee hf of hj and wos your gonna need a lot more than one guy to get to playoffs an once they see that kid once or twice they will be all over him
[/quote]

The kid threw good against HF but that's why there is 7 innings top of the seventh HF made the adjustment and scored six runs and ended up with four hits off of him I believe but there's always tomorrow 8)

Johnson, the young pitcher from HF that no hit Buna through 6, had just returned from a playoff run in basketball. Im not taking anything from Buna's young gun but to make that adjustment in one night is tough to do. Give him a few weeks and he'll be rollin just like every other dominant 21_3A pitcher.  Buna needs to prepare for the upcoming year

[quote name="Franchiseball" post="1186440" timestamp="1330312205"]
I know it's unlikely but just maybe we can squeeze out just one win next year just one ...... We will keep our fingers crossed
[/quote]and your toes, and maybe have a lucky rabbits foot in your back pocket or a magic horseshoe in your bag. Just my opinion  :D

[quote name="Franchiseball" post="1186454" timestamp="1330314074"]
Buna was 4-4 against 3A last year so we might be able to get 1 win against the mighty 3A.
[/quote]I don't believe anything was said about buna going 0-12 but I do believe it was said that they were going to mop up 21-3A and show everyone how it's done. You probably will win a game or two but dominate the powerhouse that is 21-3A? Let's get real.

[quote name="ScienceTeacher" post="1186362" timestamp="1330306646"]
Johnson, the young pitcher from HF that no hit Buna through 6, had just returned from a playoff run in basketball. Im not taking anything from Buna's young gun but to make that adjustment in one night is tough to do. Give him a few weeks and he'll be rollin just like every other dominant 21_3A pitcher.  Buna needs to prepare for the upcoming year
[/quote]

Playoff run?? Lol. So was this his first time on the mound this year?

[quote name="rounder17" post="1186569" timestamp="1330352329"]
[quote author=ScienceTeacher link=topic=95495.msg1186362#msg1186362 date=1330306646]
[/quote]

[/quote]

yes hf's basketball team just lost in the playoffs. the buna game was the first game to have the basketball players back. johnson hasn't had practice time on the baseball field at all

[quote name="rounder17" post="1186569" timestamp="1330352329"]
[quote author=ScienceTeacher link=topic=95495.msg1186362#msg1186362 date=1330306646]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Im slightly confused as to what is funny?  Yes, this was his first time on the field at all, in my opinion he out pitched Buna's freshman the other night

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor