The new District 11-1A D1

oiler#3

Hull-Daisetta Bobcats got this district. WH lost some top notch players to graduation. H-D owns the overall record vs WH. With H-D getting it's best player back Tyler Drake, along with Austin Edmondson and Garrett Hickman, we will be tough. WH had a special team last season, but H-D will get back to beating WH as usual.

WH has a bunch of kids comin back.Were only losin 7 or 8. WH will dominate HD just like last year. Edmonson Hickmon and Drake all played against us last year. WH has Ridge, Kelley, Lawson, Melancon, Ryan, and Pattterson. All which were 2nd or 1st team all district.

The game last year was 14-7 and HD was about to score until Marrberry went out. He was by far the best player/athlete on that roster,  And guess what.... he won't be there at all next year. HD fans, look forward to a long and miserable season for the bobcats.

[quote name="oiler#3" post="1172180" timestamp="1328381576"]
The game last year was 14-7 and HD was about to score until Marrberry went out. He was by far the best player/athlete on that roster,  And guess what.... he won't be there at all next year. HD fans, look forward to a long and miserable season for the bobcats.
[/quote]Love the confidence lol. Drake scored 6 td's in one game and was the best athlete we had. He also scored on a run against yall. Yes Marberry's injury helped WH. Chisholm was a great player. H-D will not flop against WH two times in a row. We will be ready.

[quote name="jlc2010" post="1172375" timestamp="1328414540"]
1a big shakeup with SA dropping down. in this district will have to say h-d is the favorite.
[/quote]Right on brother. WH has never had a good program over the years. I would be cocky right now, if I had beat H-D in a blowout last season. H-D has so many good players on their roster. WH has some big shoes to fill, #3 want talk about the players they lost. lol

[quote name="oiler#3" post="1172318" timestamp="1328398932"]
Well it's only basketball season and I'm already getting ready to hear the excuses you're going to make when WH goes undefeated for their first district championship in many years.
[/quote]Wow!! Undefeated!!! LMBO!!! Yall may win half yalls games. lol  ;D

Well 55, my beloved Oilers are losing a lot of talent this year.  The 2 fastest players we had are seniors in Harrington (WR & CB) & Caruthers (RB & DB).  Strong defensive players in Dorion (RB & LB), Patterson (TE & DE) & Palmer (LB & RB) as well.  Brown moved away and he was an up & coming talent at RB, he was part of the 4x400M relay team that went to state along with Kelly, Harrington & Caruthers. 

I think WH will still be good for next year, but losing speed will make the Oilers go back to power football or come up with something new all together.  Coach Henry can be creative, I hope they do well.

I dont live near by and since my youngest is a senior, I wont be driving out to the games anymore.  I'm looking forward to reading about them if someone will post stuff.

Just beat the Bobcats!  ;D

[quote name="Joharr73" post="1172546" timestamp="1328479693"]
Well 55, my beloved Oilers are losing a lot of talent this year.  The 2 fastest players we had are seniors in Harrington (WR & CB) & Caruthers (RB & DB).  Strong defensive players in Dorion (RB & LB), Patterson (TE & DE) & Palmer (LB & RB) as well.  Brown moved away and he was an up & coming talent at RB, he was part of the 4x400M relay team that went to state along with Kelly, Harrington & Caruthers. 

I think WH will still be good for next year, but losing speed will make the Oilers go back to power football or come up with something new all together.  Coach Henry can be creative, I hope they do well.

I dont live near by and since my youngest is a senior, I wont be driving out to the games anymore.  I'm looking forward to reading about them if someone will post stuff.

Just beat the Bobcats!  ;D
[/quote]Good post.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1172081" timestamp="1328369817"]
Hull-Daisetta Bobcats got this district. WH lost some top notch players to graduation. H-D owns the overall record vs WH. With H-D getting it's best player back Tyler Drake, along with Austin Edmondson and Garrett Hickman, we will be tough. WH had a special team last season, but H-D will get back to beating WH as usual.
[/quote]FYI, Tyler Drake has said he is not playing football next year.  From what I saw, Marberry #14 was their best player.  Tyler was one of the top, but not the top.  According to local gossip H-D will be losing all of their coaching staff. If any return it will be Williams and Anderson.

[quote name="Lets Play" post="1175398" timestamp="1328889133"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=95465.msg1172081#msg1172081 date=1328369817]
[/quote]FYI, Tyler Drake has said he is not playing football next year.  From what I saw, Marberry #14 was their best player.  Tyler was one of the top, but not the top.  According to local gossip H-D will be losing all of their coaching staff. If any return it will be Williams and Anderson.
[/quote]Wow!! LOL!! Anybody that really knows Tyler and his family, knows he is a proud Bobcat. lol. Kid has a passion for H-D football. Tyler Drake was H-D's best athlete followed by Marberry and Edmondson. Drake was great on both sides of the ball.

Let's play, it is easy for people to be partial to family. Your Chisholm had a good season. I called Tyler Drake and he said you are wrong, he started laughing and said I have never even thought about not playing football for the Bobcats. Also to another person on here, Edmondson will be allowed to play football next season. I confirmed it.

I would have to go with WH to win this district. Yes they did lose some playmakers but with that said the final last year was 57-20 (Most likely the worse wood shed beating the Cats have ever took at home against the Oilers, if not its the worse ive ever witnessed)  & couldve been worse thats the bad part! So even with some playmakers gone I still see WH winning this district but nobody in this district will go pass the 1st round (like always) so in that aspect it really doesnt matter besides having bragging right & being District Champs which is a good honor to acheive!! HD 55 you keep saying all this talent that the Cats have which they do have some talent (Skill Players) but as far as OVERALL talent looking at the TEAM as a whole TOP to Bottom, the Bobcats have fielded better overall talent with JV teams in the past & yet you will not admit to that but you know thats the TRUTH! With all that said sure hope the Cats prove me wrong, Go Bobcats!

[quote name="dawgs20" post="1178836" timestamp="1329340932"]
The winner of the district will get a bye for the first round. West Hardin should win and could win there first ever playoff game, will have to wait till next year tosee.
[/quote]
You are dreaming. Every team in this district would get beat by 40 to the top four teams in the district to the north. This district is going to be a punch line for jokes. All three playoff team including whoever is 1-9 will get beat in their first playoff game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476