Whos is the best in the new 19-4A

WordMan2

[quote name="Inadmissible" post="1177213" timestamp="1329165719"]
BH is concerned about their student athletes.  We want them to be sucessful in college and life.  Many Dayton players could not survive in BHISD.  From the academic requirements, to the drug testing policy; how many Purple ponies would even get to see the field.  BH wins in everthing - from athletics to academics.  Don't hate on success.  Whats after Football?; For well-educated Eagles, the sky is the limit.
[/quote]

Oh lord....  Smoking Baby, is that [b]you[/b] under momma's skirt?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Inadmissible" post="1177213" timestamp="1329165719"]
Tired of all this Dayton is the best talk.
BH is concerned about their student athletes.  We want them to be sucessful in college and life.  Many Dayton players could not survive in BHISD.  From the academic requirements, to the drug testing policy; how many Purple ponies would even get to see the field.  BH wins in everthing - from athletics to academics.  Don't hate on success.  Whats after Football?; For well-educated Eagles, the sky is the limit.
[/quote]

[quote name="KHS 89" post="1177217" timestamp="1329165816"]
[quote author=Inadmissible link=topic=95315.msg1177213#msg1177213 date=1329165719]
BH is concerned about their student athletes.  We want them to be sucessful in college and life.  Many Dayton players could not survive in BHISD.  [b]From the academic requirements, to the drug testing policy; how many Purple ponies would even get to see the field.[/b]  BH wins in everthing - from athletics to academics.  Don't hate on success.  Whats after Football?; For well-educated Eagles, the sky is the limit.
[/quote]

Oh lord....  Smoking Baby, is that [b]you[/b] under momma's skirt?
[/quote]academic requirements? Last time I checked ALL high school athletics have the SAME requirements to play.... They ALL have the same state regulated exit exam in order to graduate... Just another BH person trying to make themselves superior to everyone else.... And while I am at it... Calling kids dumb or stupid or assuming they are drug addicts is crossing the line. And IMO I believe that is what you did in your statement. EVERYONE on these forums are just having a little fun.. But obviously you have some hate issues of your own with the "Purple ponies" as you like to call them. *steps down off the purple pony soap box* :P

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/dayton/sports/a-look-ahead-at-district---a-next-year/article_e8ef3cc6-051c-5c1d-90e4-31dcbf9e793a.html?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1177567" timestamp="1329228436"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=95315.msg1177546#msg1177546 date=1329225188]
Well it's Tuesday and Dayton still sucks ;)
[/quote]Damn call the editor , cause they must of made a mistake cause bh wasnt in the top 4...lol 8)
[/quote]

Oh were there they just don't know it yet :)

[quote name="inadmissible" post="1177213" timestamp="1329165719"]
[/quote]

You must be a idiot if you think kids in BH do not do drugs to! unfortunately thats part of life. Talk about hitting below the belt.

[/quote]
Well since noone has said it i might as well say it.
Put down the koolaid and take the sunglasses off man.  8)

[quote name="Daytonfan" post="1177230" timestamp="1329166470"]
[quote author=Inadmissible link=topic=95315.msg1177213#msg1177213 date=1329165719]
[/quote]
[/quote]For Broncos there are NO LIMITS---not even the sky

[/quote]

My interpretation of the above submitted comment:

BH is floating high above...blah blah blah...BH hallways are full of little Tebows...blah blah blah...If a BH parent says it, it has to be true...blah blah...Botox laden Football moms = Winning Seasons...blah blah blah. Dayton is the debil.  :'(

[quote name="bronco1" post="1178648" timestamp="1329332412"]
[quote author=inadmissible link=topic=95315.msg1177213#msg1177213 date=1329165719]
[/quote]

BH is floating high above...blah blah blah...BH hallways are full of little Tebows...blah blah blah...If a BH parent says it, it has to be true...blah blah...Botox laden Football moms = Winning Seasons...blah blah blah. Dayton is the debil.  :'(
[/quote]that my dear sir is the funniest thing ive read all day!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1178657" timestamp="1329332947"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=95315.msg1178648#msg1178648 date=1329332412]
[quote author=inadmissible link=topic=95315.msg1177213#msg1177213 date=1329165719]
[/quote]

[/quote]that my dear sir is the funniest thing ive read all day!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Go check your state championship display its even funnier ;D

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1178707" timestamp="1329335290"]
go check out octfeb post about stats vs aligment,,anyway bh could only do that when they were a widdle school  ;D
[/quote]

BH recents list of Football Highlights:

1. Winning District its first year in 4A.
2. Beating Dayton last year.
3. Watching Dayton represent their district after Week 1 of the playoffs.

[quote name="bronco1" post="1178722" timestamp="1329335831"]
[quote author=BellBiz30 link=topic=95315.msg1178707#msg1178707 date=1329335290]
go check out octfeb post about stats vs aligment,,anyway bh could only do that when they were a widdle school  ;D
[/quote]

BH recents list of Football Highlights:

1. Winning District its first year in 4A.
2. Beating Dayton last year.
3. Watching Dayton represent their district after Week 1 of the playoffs.
[/quote]Bronco1 your on a roll today, I think you ran Bhfan and smoking baby off...haha ;D

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1178707" timestamp="1329335290"]
[/quote]

That post by OctFeb makes me love that Price is gone even more :) We are only owning the records from 2010 forward now  ;D

Well let's see now.  Someone is suggesting that Dayton's athletics and academics are not up to par.  I will concentrate on current Dayton athletes playing football in college.
Wright is at SMU, lots of playing time as a True Freshman and a very good GPA.
Ripkowski is at Oklahoma, lots of playing time as a True Freshman and a very good GPA.
Green is at Tulsa, lots of starts at Nebraska before transfering and, if I'm not mistaking, was on the Deans List.
As far as having completed their college careers we have Pearson from University of Texas and McQueen from Texas A&M, both with significant playing time and a college degree.  I'm sure there are others that I have missed but you cannot argue the fact that all of these young men graduated from, or are attending, a top quality college with a quality football program.
Just goes to prove that a high school diploma is the same, no matter what high school it is from.  They are all equal everywhere.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder