Hamshire-Fannett vs. Orangefield Game Thread/Orangefield wins 45-38!

WOSgrad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dawg13" post="1169285" timestamp="1328067329"]
Played with no PRIDE. AND no inspiration,someone needs to get control of the team.I have no other POSITIVE comments.just call  me"' trying to coach from the stands" and i didn't do a go job.YALL TAKE THAT AND RUN WITH IT.
[/quote]

Maybe that is the problem, you coaching from the stands. Just saying.

Well when you think your going to beat a team, you tend to get a little arrogant and that shows on the.score board and stats... now I'm not saying they did or didn't play their.best, but of was obviously the.better team tonight and instead of letting it tear you down, use that to learn from and take that knowledge to the next game. I also think that if you think you can do better but your not.playing that you don't need to say much. I believe that it takes a TEAM EFFORT to win and to.play the game

Well then call and shoulder the loss, but don't put your team down. Take pride in hope others will follow, take control in hope others will lead also. Say actual positive things. If your gonna bite off more than you can chew, do it the right way. Not much of shouldering the loss if you blame others for it

[quote name="dawg13" post="1169349" timestamp="1328070191"]
Yall really not seeing whats going on. No control of the team is the down fall. It's no ones fault but the team, ,not taking control of their emotions and doing what needs to be done on the court. But I can be the problem.Can someone find a solution.
[/quote]Where was  the fire just 11 days ago against WOS?  I mean, you guys came back from 16 down at half and won by 7 or 8!!! 

[quote name="dawg13" post="1169349" timestamp="1328070191"]
Yall really not seeing whats going on. No control of the team is the down fall. It's no ones fault but the team, ,not taking control of their emotions and doing what needs to be done on the court. But I can be the problem.Can someone find a solution.
[/quote]

The solution is easy, It all about the "Team" plain and simple.  Win as a team and lose as a team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476