The game

no-look

[quote name="stevenash" post="1161371" timestamp="1326806913"]
No -look- I think it would be a good idea for all of us to organize a state wide program with you as the CEO of Texas Little Dribblers Inc.
[/quote]I would need some good people(The power behind the throne) so to speak....to help me launch this project,,,,nash, could you get Dove to help? With the three os us nothing could stop us.... ;D

[quote name="no-look" post="1161521" timestamp="1326824615"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=94331.msg1161371#msg1161371 date=1326806913]
No -look- I think it would be a good idea for all of us to organize a state wide program with you as the CEO of Texas Little Dribblers Inc.
[/quote]I would need some good people(The power behind the throne) so to speak....to help me launch this project,,,,nash, could you get Dove to help? With the three os us nothing could stop us.... ;D
[/quote]

While I am too old and feeble for such a huge responsibility, the Dove is a vibrant and energetic non partisan man who would compliment you perfectly.  I would, however, be willling to function as a technology advisor to the hierarchy.

TURN OFF THE NBA, THROW OUT DS, PLAYSTATION, XBOX, etc

Cut the bottom off a 5 gallon bucket nail it to a telephone pole and see how well you do. To help with shooting, not necessarily form, but i will say that it helped me to become a highly nationally ranked statistically shooter in college. 
a 5 gallon bucket was my first goal, the ball barely fit so perfect arch was a must.  it was discouraging at first but i had determination unlike kids these days who quit something so quickly without having instant success.....hence xbox, playstation

[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1161537" timestamp="1326825968"]

Cut the bottom off a 5 gallon bucket nail it to a telephone pole and see how well you do. To help with shooting, not necessarily form, but i will say that it helped me to become a highly nationally ranked statistically shooter in college. 
a 5 gallon bucket was my first goal, the ball barely fit so perfect arch was a must.  it was discouraging at first but i had determination unlike kids these days who quit something so quickly without having instant success.....hence xbox, playstation
[/quote]Ah yes, another one of the "last of a dying breed."

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1161537" timestamp="1326825968"]

[/quote]
Wow!  A "How to do it" from a [u]highly nationally ranked statistically shooter[/u] in college.  This sports site is the greatest!! :D 

[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1161643" timestamp="1326835495"]
I wonder how many schools actually do block out drills.....not to get confused with rebounding drills.

kids aren't even taught how to block out on freethrows....next time your at a game watch how many defensive players (when shooting FTs) have there weight on the wrong foot or how they place themselves.....
[/quote]I understand your thoughts but you are way too deep for these kids. Start them off with basic stuff. Like learning how to catch a basketball. :D

[quote name="txcan" post="1161661" timestamp="1326836614"]
I go to high school games for turnovers...and apparently the conession stand....

I get on SETX.com for tips like cutting a 5 gallon bucket and nailing it to a pole....
[/quote]You da man txcan.....those chick filet sandwiches are good!

[quote name="txcan" post="1161661" timestamp="1326836614"]
I go to high school games for turnovers...and apparently the conession stand....

[u]I get on SETX.com for tips like cutting a 5 gallon bucket and nailing it to a pole....[/u]
[/quote]

dont know if ur bein serious or pokin fun.....but when u grow up and thats all u have....i made do....and it came to be an advantage for me later on. 

please try it and see how frustrated you get.....and if you have a youngin have them start shooting on it....it will help in the long run

[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1161833" timestamp="1326849495"]
[quote author=txcan link=topic=94331.msg1161661#msg1161661 date=1326836614]

[u]I get on SETX.com for tips like cutting a 5 gallon bucket and nailing it to a pole....[/u]
[/quote]

dont know if ur bein serious or pokin fun.....but when u grow up and thats all u have....i made do....and it came to be an advantage for me later on. 

please try it and see how frustrated you get.....and if you have a youngin have them start shooting on it....it will help in the long run
[/quote]I can't think of that darn contraption they have now, but its like a bucket lid that covers a regular goal. Makes you focus on your shot, trust me ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami